“Loved everything...” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Rockford, IL
“Loved everything...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

We were just out driving and stopped here. Thought it looked fun. Food was amazing! Service was fun...and decor was very cool!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Elgin, Illinois
“Was hoping for better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Well the title says it all. My wife and I dined outdoor on their deck ,which was nice. The food was just average though. I had the meat ravioli with what I was hoping was a delicious asiago creme sauce. Unfortunately it was pretty bland.More like creme sauce with a sprinkling of asiago cheese on top. My wife had the basic spaghetti with a combo of meatball and sausage which was quite spicy. Again a little bland. Service was excellent and I may go again to try the pizza which I hear is good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
boca raton
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

As a visitor to any city I never know when the food is going to be good in a restaurant. I kept passing this crowded parking lot at Moretti's and decided I must try it. Prices were VERY reasonable, presentation of dishes was lovely and the taste and quality of the food had me come back a second time in my brief visit to the area. One night I had a parmesan crusted steak for $16.95. It was just what I wanted and it was cooked just perfectly for me. Excpect it to be crowded on the weekends, but the service remained well above average. It is a small chain with other restaurants in the area. By the way, they have mini deserts for just that small sweets desire when you are already full. I took mine home and enjoyed myself all over again.

• Visited January 2012