My husband and I are both fans of MMA and since the King of the Cage event was happening the day before his birthday we decided to make a night of it.
Front desk was very helpful with checking in, but could use a bit of training on where guests can find things. (Such as a guest says they need a phone charger, because they left theirs at home, the Conoco had iPhone chargers.)
Was a bit surprised that everything in the casino besides gaming and the one concession stand shuts down for food options at 11pm. (Which is how we ended up at the Conoco). Don't know why I thought it would be like Vegas and things would be open all night.
Love that the non-smoking section is expanded so that is a bonus!
Will be back for more fights when they happen, but not sure we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the official TripAdvisor site for Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort. Our seventh major expansion has resulted in a true destination resort to rival any in the entire Northwest. In addition to world-class gaming, we offer six destination restaurants, a 15,000 sq ft day spa, the award wining Circling Raven Golf Club, 98 Deluxe Rooms, 202 lodge style rooms, plus all the recreational amenities that come from being located in an unparalleled environment of lakes and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coeur d`Alene Hotel Worley
- Coeur d Alene Resort
- Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel Worley, Idaho