“Memorable meal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Worley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chinook Steak, Pasta & Spirits.We keep the home fires burning for prime beef, handmade pasta and pizza. The ingredients are all local, including wood fires and warm hospitality.It's our nature to be natural here.Restaurant:Monday – Tuesday: ClosedWednesday - Thursday: 5 - 9 pmFriday – Saturday: 4 - 10 pmSunday: 4 - 9pmLounge:Daily: 12 pm – close
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Memorable meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This steakhouse is undergoing renovation and is due to open very soon. It was, unfortunately, closed on this particular visit of ours. However, we look forward to returning when it re-opens, as we have had a couple of excellent meals there. Everything is very fresh, cooked exactly to your liking. The executive chef was invited to cook at the annual James Beard event (in Boston?) last year.

Visited December 2011

Houston, Texas
“Great meal, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I visited here on a business trip for dinner on a Thursday night. The meal was excellent, the staff was excellent, the decor and room design was average. I had the strip steak which was perfectly prepared and seasoned. For desert we had ice cream that was made at the table which was entertaining. They also have a steak that is partially prepared at the table.
The waitress was very friendly and attentive to our table. The restaurant wasn't very busy at 6pm.
The resturant decoration is fairly plain. It's one long room with a view into the kitchen on one end, out the windows to a natural flowered area on one side and a courtyard on the other side. I would recommend a visit here for a good steak.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“Ts'elusm Steakhouse is a must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

My experience at the Ts’elusm Steakhouse was one I will never forget! The food was excellent, with a very broad menu for me to choose from. I got the Filet Mignon with the Bordelaise sauce, which really made the steak. My boyfriend got the Lobster Taill and couldn’t stop talking about how fresh it was. The staff was so friendly and accommodating, and the atmosphere was perfect for the night. Along with a few glasses of our favorite wine, (it was hard to choose just one from the list!), Ts’elusm really went above my expectations, and I can’t wait to go back.

• Visited June 2011