“Good Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Healthy, Bagels, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Station offers you a combination of casual American fare & fine dining in a rustic setting that highlights Victor's heritage. Our spacious dining room is sure to satisfy the experience you seek whether it be a romantic candlelit dinner for two in the quiet of our atrium or a casual game-side feast at our bar; and with our free wi-fi internet, there is no place like our atrium or our deck to breathe some sun into your summer work blues. Featuring quality food with a great price point, we serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner with wine and beer as well as a full espresso bar with organic free-trade beans. Our new menu is crafted with organic herbs and spices and is gluten-free friendly. Everything is made from scratch and made to order with expediency and with care. Some items you can find are homemade bagels and baked goods, house dressings and hummus, and our fine dining menu with an Italian flare.
Victor, Idaho
“Good Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Although my friend and I came for lunch, they were serving breakfast until Noon. It was 11:30 and we couldn't get a lunch menu, which I found very odd. The breakfast choices sounded great so we decided to stay. I had an everything bagel sandwich of egg, ham, and cheese which was very good. My friend had a breakfast burrito; it was very large and she enjoyed her leftovers at home. Service was excellent with a friendly staff.

Visited December 2014
Rebecca H, Owner at The Station, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our excellent TripAdvisor rating means a lot to us & we all work very hard to earn & to maintain our reputation. I am glad to hear that your experience of our food & service was so great! However I do apologize that our rule of serving only Breakfast until noon soured your 4 or 5 star experience down to a 3 star. I know how it feels to crave a particular meal and not be able to get it, so I can certainly relate. Please understand that since we do everything from scratch and made-to-order, it is a challenge to cook both Breakfast & Lunch at the same time. It would slow cooking times down. We used to end Breakfast at 11:30, but chose to shift that time in response to customer requests.
So I do hope that you will join us for a second meal sometime and have a five-star experience across the board.

“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

Amazing restaurant in Victor. Delicious food and friendly, helpful staff. Best dinner I've had in the Valley.

• Visited October 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Outstanding lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

Started with house salad fresh greens blu cheese dressing. Ordered Reuben -house made sauerkraut excellent flavor match. Mushroom swiss burger - hand formed seasoned chuck patty cooked perfectly. And the fries were fresh cut and a generous portion. Excellent meal..I wish we had this restaurant in our home town.

Tetonia, Idaho
“Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2014

I love eating here at The Station. It has a very comfortable atmosphere and friendly service. Enough about that though, let's get down to the food...

The food here is incredible. Whether it is in the morning with a solid plate of Biscuits and Gravy and a side of excellent blueberry Pancakes, or at lunch to get a Burger or Gyro these guys know how to make food. They have probably the best steak in Teton Valley for an affordable price and all the food is fresh and great tasting. In terms of value, I doubt that you will walk out of the station and feel like you paid too much for anything, especially when you are full and have the satisfaction of a great meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a great dining experience at either Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.

• Visited November 2014
Victor, Idaho
“Excelllent Food Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

We ordered the special of the night Prime Rib the meat was tender and cooked to perfection, the side were fresh and tasty. The dining area is clean warm and cozy. The service is knowledgeable and friendly. Total experience was like eating in a major metro place but in a small town.

• Visited November 2014