“Good Place for Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Healthy, Bagels, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Station offers you a combination of casual American fare & fine dining in a rustic setting that highlights Victor's heritage. Our spacious dining room is sure to satisfy the experience you seek whether it be a romantic candlelit dinner for two in the quiet of our atrium or a casual game-side feast at our bar; and with our free wi-fi internet, there is no place like our atrium or our deck to breathe some sun into your summer work blues. Featuring quality food with a great price point, we serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner with wine and beer as well as a full espresso bar with organic free-trade beans. Our new menu is crafted with organic herbs and spices and is gluten-free friendly. Everything is made from scratch and made to order with expediency and with care. Some items you can find are homemade bagels and baked goods, house dressings and hummus, and our fine dining menu with an Italian flare.
Victor, Idaho
“Good Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The Station is a reliable spot for breakfast. Everything from lattes and pastries to juevos rancheros. The restaurant has a railroad theme with old photos going back to a time when Victor was the end of the rail line. Lunch offers sandwiches and burgers. My friend liked the gyro. Dinner is bland - mostly dried pasta. I give the Station four stars for breakfast, but would prefer Big Hole, Brakeman, Knotty or Wildlife for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rebecca H, Owner at The Station, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Billie,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our breakfast and lunch offerings. I am glad to hear that you are so pleased with the quality of our daytime menus. However I am perplexed by your statement that our dinner menu is bland & made up of mostly dried pasta as we offer a 3 page dinner menu with only 5 pasta dishes. Non-pasta entrees include rib-eye, rack of lamb, stuffed chicken, mussels, ribs, salads, fish & chips, angus or buffalo burgers & tacos. In addition we offer a different Chef's Special every night - Tuesdays, Chicken Parmesan - Wednesdays, Surf & Turf - Thursdays, Salt-Cracked Prime Rib - Fridays & Saturdays, Chef's Choice. Our menus were built with a "something for everyone" approach, featuring a variety of flavors to suit our diverse population, including the most extensive gluten-free menu in the valley. Perhaps your comment was referring to flavor rather than content? In this case, I can only assume that you had our popular brown-butter pasta as it is the only mildly seasoned dish that we offer. It is a shout out to my husband's childhood favorite and one that is enjoyed for its subtle flavor palette. If you were looking for more gusto in your dinner, any other of our dishes would meet your needs. So I do hope you will give our dinner menu another try. I will personally guarantee that you will not be disappointed in flavor or in selection. Just ask for Rebecca and I will happy help you select your perfect dinner! Thanks so much for you feedback and I hope to see you again soon.

“Saturday Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband, baby and I just started a new family tradition… Saturday morning breakfast at The Station. I am a big hot chocolate connoisseurs and to have an espresso bar was a must when we were trying breakfast destinations. The Station has a down home, spacious and clean dining area, reliable, satisfying and delicious food and most of all incredible hospitality and service. It is a comforting, family friendly environment and a pleasurable, relaxing experience.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Wyoming
“Outstanding find in Victor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Delicious food and very nice people! Have been both for lunch and dinner. Excellent! Make sure to give it a try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victor, Idaho
“Best All Around Food, People and Vibe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Been in the valley for 14 years... seen restaurants come and go... and I must say that the joy of food and service and care of customers is world class! Breakast, Lunch and Dinner each delivered withed style and personality...

Chocolate lovers will die for the Almond Joy latte, homemade Chai Tea is the best anywhere, and real awesome loose leaf tea menu...

Here is my fav... nothing beats their Bagel's, I mean that, nothing comes close to the taste of homemade real bagel... a morning sausage and swiss is my hit the road the perfect choice. Afternoons are made delicious with the real lamb and beef Gyros...delicious!

Balsamic spinach salad is my evening snack with a glass of red house wine - all amazing for the palate but my choice is the pinot noir Meiomi - at the Station Grill you can you have an incredible evening ambiance, without the outrageous jackson hole price....

thanks Becca and Rick... please keep the vibe going!

Erik :)

p.s. Don't forgot to Say good morning to Nicole, she serves a coffee with a smile and welcome like no other in Teton Valley!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast almost every morning of our trip. The Huevos Rancheros are the best on the planet....not kidding.

Visited December 2013