“Friendly, Professional, Expert Horse People” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 Attractions in Victor
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Ranch & Farm
Springfield, MO
“Friendly, Professional, Expert Horse People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

On our vacation to Driggs, Idaho and to the Yellowstone National Park, we have, for two years now, went on half day horse rides with Bagley's Teton Mountain Ranch. I'm a beginner, my wife is expert. The first year, we road for two hours with spectacular views. This year, we road for nearly 5 hours up to Fogg Hill -- VERY spectacular. Our guide, Greg, was so incredible. Very kind, knowledgeable, patient. Very affordable and he even served us lunch up on the mountain. I highly recommend this business.

Springfield MO
“Best horseback riding in Teton Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

Bagley's Teton Mountain Ranch is the best horse outfitter I've ever ridden with. The business is family owned. Last year we took a 2 hour ride with Kent, the dad...this year we went for 5 hours with Greg, the son. Pauline - the mom - helps shuttle people and horses to some of the best trail heads I've seen in this area. Alexis - Greg's wife - manages the business end of the ride. The family moved to Victor Idaho in 1890. They raise cows, elk, buffalo and run a fabulous recreational horse business. You can go for short rides or pack in for up to a week at a time. I went with 4 other women on this last trip and Greg was wonderful. He selected just the right horses, gave us plenty of great information about Fog Mountain, and even fed us lunch at 9000 feet. What a day! I highly recommend this group to anyone wanting to get close to nature on the back of a well cared for, well-mannered horse.