“Wouldn't stay here again” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Weston Inn

Weston Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Twin Falls
Weston Inn
You added Weston Inn to your Saves list
906 Blue Lakes Blvd. North, Twin Falls, ID 83301   |
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Twin Falls
Richmond, BC
“Wouldn't stay here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

When we arrived at about 10:30 pm, they gave us the last room they had. Showers didn't work, low water pressure everywhere.
We went down and asked about it in the morning, and they said "they all do that"
Advertised free continental breakfast at 7-10AM, we went down at 8:30, and nothing was out. Had to pull it all out of the fridge, and it was frozen. Coffee wasn't good. Couldn't get the free wifi to work either.

We had to stay within walking distance to our car because it was broken down, and we won't stay here again.

Beds were clean and A/C worked though. Just couldn't clean ourselves.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Montpelier, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

I stayed in the Twin Falls Weston Motel on Sunday, August 14, 2011. When I checked in the water pressure was low. I was told that it was a temporary on site problem that only lasted for approximately 45 minutes. The next morning the shower did not work and I was forced to leave for my appointment without a shower. I was not offered another room to use a shower,
After my appointment, I stopped back two times to file a complaint. The office door was locked. A house keeper stated that the manager would be back, I waited one hour to no avail. I will be returning to Twin Falls during the next two years and I am disappointed that the manager could not assist me or refund a portion of my money..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

Price was great, room was more than expected, and the managers were terrific. Side notes, free WiFi worked perfectly, and cable had everything I wanted to watch, I can't remember what premium channel they had, but they had one, pizza place connected to it, and bar and convenient store right across the street.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Pocatello, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Simple Review - Reservations were organized by a soccer tournament group which obviously did not visit the Weston Inn because the hotel is uninhabitable at best. Beds were broken down, floors were dirty, exposed electrical, bathroom had mold, toilet was dirty, pictures were ripped off the walls, and the overall appearance was rundown and dirty. Hotel is in bad need of bulldozing!

Room Tip: The Red Lion is right accross the street.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Erie, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2011

I worked in Twin Falls summer of 2010. The staff was very helpful and the owner gave us a good rate for long term. Weekend would sometimes get booked up with travelers, but weekdays were not bad. Call in advance, this is not a 4 star, but reasonable rates, convenience, a good staff, and a good area of town make this a decent place to stay.

John

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Lynnwood, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2010

Don't stay here! I made a reservation a month in advance and had my email confirmation with me but when I arrived the "lady" said she didn't have a record of it. Anyway. she gave us a room and she was not very friendly. She said they had continental breakfast starting at 7:00 am. The only accessible plug in the room did not work. The carpet was disgusting. We went to the office for breakfast at about 7:30 am only to find the door locked and no one around. Office hours were posted on the door that said open at 7:00 am. Thankfully this was our first stop on our vacation and everyplace else we stayed was wonderful. This was my first visit to Idaho and the Weston Inn makes me not want to return.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Tuolumne, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

Do not stay here!! Carpet was filthy with stains and just plain nasty, cigarette butts in non what was supposed to be a non-smoking room . no bedside table, only four two inch screws sticking out from where one used to be fastened to the wall. Chair did not have back fastened to chair and it fell over backwards when I sat in it. Pistachio shells littered the inside of the wall heater, cooler.
This room was disgustingly dirty.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Weston Inn? Share your experiences!