“Clean, comfortable, and just great!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Apollo Motor Inn

You added Apollo Motor Inn to your Saves list
Apollo Motor Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   296 Addison Ave West, Twin Falls, ID 83301 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Apollo Motor Inn)   |
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Twin Falls
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Clean, comfortable, and just great!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Very worth the stay and affordable. Great complimentary food for breakfast and dinner. Very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and nice and inviting. My stay was super and would recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed November 2013
Richard W, General Manager at Apollo Motor Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Apollo Motor Inn. Come and see us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Twin Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am a travel nurse and stayed at this motel for 5 months. Managers Richard and Debbie are so down to earth but professional. Diane who is full time on evenings is sweet and kind. Pet friendly. Great meals and Richard encourages requests. All around great staff and service!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Avon, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The outside looks like a typical old motel like ones we have stayed at hundreds of times over the past 4 decades. We moved into our room and what a great surprise. The entire unit was updated including granite sink top. This was the best mattress we have slept on in the last two months of our road trip. Dinner was a generous chicken enchilada, tossed salad, chips and salsa, and soup. Breakfast was a continental, plus biscuits and gravy, and an egg casserole. Our hosts were gracious and helpful. Check this place out when you are in town.

Room Tip: 10 was away from the main street noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Coquille, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My travels brought me to Twin Falls, and I needed a place to stay for a short visit, I came across the Apollo Motor Inn, it looked clean and comfortable. After visiting with the front desk, I found my room, which was very neat, up to date furniture and clean. The hot tub was just what I needed after a long day of driving. I would have taken to the pool, but it was quite cool. I highly recommend this motel, and the owner was quite enjoyable. Thanks!

Room Tip: All the rooms were in a good location.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Twin Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at the oppollo in it was so wonderful to stay in a room that was beyond I could imagine and I would recommend for any one to stay . the staff there was such a delight to talk and visit with any time I around twin this is where I would stay thank you appollo

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I travel quite a lot for my job. Sometimes just overnights but sometimes for weeks at a time. While working in Twin Falls I found The Apollo Motor Inn offered weekly rates. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable and the room was quiet. While this is not a new hotel by any means, the management and staff have kept it up very nice and make you feel like you're coming home each day. They go out of their way to say hello and ask if there is anything they can do to make your stay better. One of the many extras this hotel offers, that very few other hotels do, is both a hot breakfast and a full hot evening meal. These are not donut and coffee breakfasts, or just a hot cookie in the evening, these are full meals made right there in their kitchen. In addition they offer free laundry, a very nice, clean pool, full sized(propane) grill and picnic areas for our use, and free long distance. I couldn't believe everything they promised at check in, but it's everything they promised and more. I'm just afraid they have ruined me for all future hotel stays.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
San Clemente, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

had a reservation for 2 adults and 1 small pet. From the photos in the description of the motel, it looked perfect. However, once we got there, we were assigned a room around the back and next to a truck yard, which isn't depicted in the photos. Since it was late by the time we checked in, we went out for a quick bite and back to room to sleep. The box springs were filthy with either bodily fluids and/or? The airconditioning sounded like a diesel engine starting and stopping. The bathroom tiles were peeling, and the security latch on the door was gone. This was comparable to Norman Bates' hotel in our opinion.

Room Tip: A better location for an overnight stay, as well as traveling to the 'falls' and viewing of...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Apollo Motor Inn? Share your experiences!