“Although I am loong gone...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Although I am loong gone...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2008

Although I am loong gone from Twin, I still have dreams about the Buffalo Cafe's famous "Buffalo Chip," easily the best single breakfast dish I have ever eaten.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

yummy!!!

Idaho
“Great for breakfast or lunch - a local's favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2007

This hidden cafe in downtown Twin Falls is not advertised anywhere. They have been in business more than 20 years. Hours are 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM and they only serve breakfast and lunch.

The specialty is Omlets! Unless you are REALLY, REALLY hungry, order the mini omlete. It comes with homemade hash browns and toast. The jam is also homemade. I can not ever remember enjoying a better omlet
anywhere - even the kind I make myself. The mini was 3 inches high, and with the potatoes and toast it filled the platter it was served on. It was light and fluffy with real ham and cheese cooked just right.

If you are driving down Shoshone Street heading south, turn right just past the Toyota dealer and go a block and a half. It's on the right hand side. I hope the locals don't get angry because of this review!