“Bien!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
White Salmon, Washington
“Bien!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Good food and drink was had by all. This was my first visit to a Café Rio location and I was not disappointed. The staff made the experience special as they made our food right in front of us while they joked & engaged us.

The food was great! I wish they had a bit more kick in the spice department, but otherwise I was impressed. They did offer some bottled hot sauces for those who enjoy the fiery side of life! I also really enjoyed their beverage choices. It was nice to find other options than soda when in a fast food atmosphere!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Centerville, Utah, United States
“Always Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped on our way up to a hockey tournament. Good food, same as all the Cafe Rios I have ate at in the past. Never a bad choice.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Worse Customer Service Ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently placed an online order to go with this restaurant and had nothing but trouble. I had to wait 20 minutes in line to even pick up my order, and then when I got it home the ENTIRE order, which consisted of 2 pork salads was wrong. I went back to the restaurant and was greeted by the most unpleasant person tried to argue that my order was not wrong. After I pointed out what the problems were she only offered to replace one of them and said the other could be fixed by adding toppings. She then made it seem like it was a inconvenience to remake a salad and made fun of the fact that I did not want all of the items that normally come on the salad. She never offered an apology and wouldn't even give me her name when asked. Terrible terrible customer service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
boise
“Lunch at Cafe Rio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Step up from fast food, but tasty. Well priced. Good choices on the menu. Good Dressing on the salads.

Visited July 2013
Ingalls, Kansas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The resturant was clean and had a friendly pleasant atmosphere. The food was very good and medium price. It was a good experience. We'll probably go there again!

• Visited May 2013