“One of our favorite Thai restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 129 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Thai
Salt Lake City, Utah
“One of our favorite Thai restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

The photo's are of the wrong place. I'm not sure if Prasai's Thai Cuisine and Prasai's Thai to Go are owned by the same people, but I've been to the Thai to Go 2 times a few years ago and I thought the food was NOT good. The food at Prasai's Thai Cuisine has almost always been really good. We've had a couple of times where we were not impressed, but most all of it has been way above average. We visit 2-3 times a year. It's a little disappointing that the servers aren't Thai, but the food is worth it. The owner is really nice and personable also. He often comes out. I think we've always gone at dinner time. I'm a little liberal with my 5 star ratings. There are only 2 other Thai restaurants in the US that I've liked better than Prasai's; "Thai Rod Dii" in Layton, UT and "Thai house" in Lehi, UT. I love even mediocre Thai food, but really good Thai food is much harder to find. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kimberly, ID
“The food is consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Prasai's is one of our favorite restaurants. While the décor is simple, the food is never disappointing - always served hot with fresh ingredients. Diners are allowed to choose their one "spice" level. I have eaten Thai food in multiple locations and have never had better food. We feel lucky to have Prasai's in our town. Family friendly restaurant. They are also able to accommodate large groups.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Go to the downtown Prasai”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Prasai To Go is not all that great...unless you LOVE onions. Lots of onions in everything. It's better than eating fast food, but after eating here, you have kindof the same fast-food-greasy-after-feel.

Visited October 2013
North Haven, Connecticut
“Simple place, but good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had lunch in this restaurant in early August, 2013. It is a small and simple place, and the staff is not Thai, although the cook probably is. We are connoisseurs of Asian food and have eaten in many Thai restaurants. My wife cooks Thai dishes herself. The two dishes we ordered (a shrimp dish and drunken noodles) were very satisfactory. We asked for them to be extra spicy, and they were medium spicy to our taste, as we had expected (based on experience). Still, they were very good. The service was friendly, though not overly attentive; I believe our waitress was in training.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“FOUR SPOONS SPICY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Not a fan of Thai food, but pretty good noodles! And the two stars on the menu means the food is hot hot hot. Lips were burning, but the tummy was happy.

Good service. Good food. FOUR SPOONS on the BONKMEISTER Travelling GOURMET RATING SHOW!

• Visited June 2013