“Very Clean and Reasonable Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Twin Falls

You added Motel 6 Twin Falls to your Saves list
Motel 6 Twin Falls
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1472 Blue Lake Blvd N, I-84 at Exit 173 (3 mi S), Twin Falls, ID 83301   |
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Twin Falls
Utah
“Very Clean and Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

We needed a motel at the last minute and this Motel 6 was very nice. Rooms were clean. Staff was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2010

We just stayed at the Motel 6 and it was just terrible. We went to plug in our laptop and the outlet was broken and hanging out of the wall, the phone didn't work so we had to call the front desk with our cell phones, you have to pay almost 3.00 just to connect to the WiFi inernet. When we talked to the front desk about our "problems" they had less then good customer service and seemed as if they did not care. I definetly do not recomend this motel to stay in unless you are a worker just needing a place to sleep. I personaly would never spend the night there again. The beds were hard and pillows were flat, it was hard to fall asleep. I would definetly pay an extra 10.00 to stay somewhere else. And just for you swimmers out there...the pool is shallow and OUTSIDE so in the winter ...no swimming :(

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

At first look the room looked great. The wooden floors were shiny and the beds looked nice. However, after being in the room it was obvious the room is not cleaned regularly. The shower floor was very dirty and the toilet bowl was also dirty. If they were cleaned regularly they would be clean. There is hot water in the shower but not in the bathroom sink--it has only cold. I walked bare-footed from the bathroom to the bed and my feet were dirty--obviously the floor is not as clean as it looks. I have stayed at this hotel in the past but I will not in the future.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2010

Unbelieveable value in this day and age! Only about $42 in a newly remodeled, yet spartan room. My wheel-chair bound friend and her sister were traveling across country to Oregon and found the Motel 6 chain were incredible values. Using our GPS, we called ahead to ensure the accessible room had a tall toilet. This might sound strange to most but it was an absolute necessity for my friend who can only transfer from her chair. We rented the 3 accessible rooms across the front 1st floor of the hotel. We each had our own room which was decorated in a Motel 6 decor. The bright color bedspread had roads with little motel 6's in the pattern, great mattress and pillows, it had free-wireless internet, large modern bathroom with all of the necessary handrails and it was spotless.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
newcastle, australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

stayed 1 night, very resonable price....had a room round the back...room was clean, comfortable, girl at desk friendly...1st time in twin falls....lovely town...plenty restaurants, shopping etc...floor in room was timber & we found this okay, change from dirty carpets in lot of motels

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Cheyenne,Wyoming
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2009

Room was clean, but that's about it. Beds are small and short. I'm 6 ft. tall. The faux wood floors are cold. No kleenex, no hairdryer, no clock, no microwave and no fridge. The room is small and the shower is tiny. (no tub) The water pressure is weak and it takes a while for it to warm up! They advertise $39.99, but that's just for one person. When my wife and I got a room, it was right at $50.00. For that price, there are better hotels that offer more aminities. Also, no military discount!!

• Liked — It had heat
  • Disliked — Small shower, No Military discount, No simple aminities-i.e. clock,kleenex,soap,dryer, tub,etc.
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

My family and I were driving across country and decided to stop in Twin Falls before traveling on to Oregon. Check in was quick and friendly, room was spotless - and then it all went downhill from there.

We were in a non smoking room on the 1st floor, yet guests miled about outside on the 1st floor as well as the second floor smoking. Eventually the smoke smell began to seep into our rooms...but that was not the worst of it. The noise. The guests beside us and above us were extremely loud and when my sister and I went out to get the rest of the things from the truck - we were subjected to cat calls and stares. We returned to our room, locked the door - but after the noise continued, I decided to go to the office to see if we could get our room changed.

To be fair, the office immediately changed our room, after we said we did not feel safe - but when we went to change rooms - we were followed by the "gentlemen" that were loitering outside on the upper floor. Upon seeing that they followed us, I returned to the office and asked for my money back. The manager said she would go speak to the men, but at that point I worried about HER safety as well if there was a confrontation, and I told her so, and just asked again for my money to be refunded to my credit card.

After driving for 12 straight hours the last thing I wanted was to return to the road, but since no other hotels had vacancies, we departed Twin Falls and drove straight through to Oregon. We felt safer sleeping inside the truck - with the alarm on - at the first rest stop in Oregon - than we did at the Motel 6 in Twin Falls.

I will never stay at this particular Motel 6 again and will advise anyone who does, to be careful.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Motel 6 Twin Falls? Share your experiences!