“Always great stuff!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A local favorite! Daily lunch specials and homemade treats. Located along Hwy 30 for easy travelers access. Free Delivery!
Pasco, Washington
“Always great stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've made several lunch trips to this place. I have yet to have anything that I did not like. Indecisive? See what the special is for the day. Foods that I wouldn't normally order I figured I would try. It's all great!

And if you're in the mood for a grape soda, the is a wonderful Gorilla Grape!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Coffee for a "sweetie" $2!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We were recommended here by the locals. No disappointment. Great latte for $2 everyday, nice decor, and true coffeehouse atmosphere. To top it off, one member already has the rep of calling everyone "sweetie". Drive through service is an added plus!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best coffee, best staff, quaint and trendy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Best staff, kind, clean, friendly and sincere. Coffee trumps all other local coffee houses. Great atmosphere whether alone or in a group, relaxing and very inspiring.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Twin Falls, ID
“Nicest Service Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

This place has the nicest workers. They always greet me with a smile and are ready to please. The homemade lasagna is wonderful but I REALLY love their breakfast sandwiches. The interier is adorable with a fun charisma and a great place to get some work done and meet up with old friends.

Visited April 2012
Moab, Utah
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

My husband and I were driving through on I-84 and I am so glad we made the trek off the highway to eat at the Coffee Shop. The man behind the counter that took our order was so nice and helpful. The atmosphere was charming, having been converted from an old garage. One of the workers even offered to get us more water (and this is not a sit-down and have a waitress come to you type of joint). The sandwiches were delicious -- we totally got our money's worth. Next time I'm driving through I'll totally stop again.

• Visited December 2011