“Nicest Service Every Time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Description: A local favorite! Daily lunch specials and homemade treats. Located along Hwy 30 for easy travelers access. Free Delivery!
Twin Falls, ID
“Nicest Service Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

This place has the nicest workers. They always greet me with a smile and are ready to please. The homemade lasagna is wonderful but I REALLY love their breakfast sandwiches. The interier is adorable with a fun charisma and a great place to get some work done and meet up with old friends.

Visited April 2012

88% Recommend
Moab, Utah
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

My husband and I were driving through on I-84 and I am so glad we made the trek off the highway to eat at the Coffee Shop. The man behind the counter that took our order was so nice and helpful. The atmosphere was charming, having been converted from an old garage. One of the workers even offered to get us more water (and this is not a sit-down and have a waitress come to you type of joint). The sandwiches were delicious -- we totally got our money's worth. Next time I'm driving through I'll totally stop again.

• Visited December 2011