“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Twin Falls
IF ID
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would rate this hotel as a lower mid-level/upper budget level hotel. Given that status my overall rating was very good. The hotel is in need of an interior update for its rooms are very dated and worn. Hallway carpets look shabby and the lobby area is old looking. My room was clean and I was satisfied with the bed mattress and pillow.

My overall rating would have been much lower had I rated it against a major mid level hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear 756brianm,

We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We have installed new carpet in some of the rooms, and hope to have new carpet installed throughout the hotel in the future. We work very hard a providing the best guest service possible, and we hope to be able to serve you in the future.

Jodie Y

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here one night, when everyone else was full. Room was huge, price was low (79dollars), clean, comfortable. What more do you need? Restaurant right across the parking lot from the Hotel is excellent and would highly recommend stopping in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Charles D160,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and our Shilo hospitality. We hope to see you in the future.

Jodie Y.
General Manger
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

excellent value for price. very affordable, decent rooms, We had two adjoining suites which worked out great for a family weekend. staff wonderfully helpful. Nice pool and exercise area. Breakfast nothing special, but quite adequate. Good location near lots of shopping and restaurants. Bed was extremely hard, which is not my preference.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear msivi,

Thank you for posting your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff works very hard at providing the best guest service possible. I am sorry your bed was not as comfortable as you like, if you get the opportunity to stay with us again please request a room with a pillow top.

Sincerely

Jodie Y
General Manager.
Littleton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed @ the SI for a few nights while in TF on biz. This is a very well managed and cared for hotel. I travel a lot in my work and you can tell by the little things how well a hotel is maintained. This one is very well attended, from the rooms to the common areas to the exercise room. I mention the exercise room as many hotels treat them as an annoying afterthought; they're often not cleaned or the equipment is out of order. That's not the case here. The staff was very friendly and accomodating and as this was my 1st visit to TF, I'll be back on my next trip.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear MilesAheadCentennial,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We work very hard at providing the best service and accommodations possible to our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

West Jordan, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

A great place for a family to spend the night. Indoor swimming, large rooms and continental breakfast. Large dining area for the continental breakfast so everyone had enough space to enjoy the meal. No noise from the hallway. No annoying noise from the floor above or below. Room was easy to regulate for temperature. Enjoyable trip for our family.

Room Tip: King suite had microwave, fridge and tv in a separate area from the bed.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Loup49,

I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We work hard to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to be able to provide service to you in the future.

Riverdale, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Stopped for 2nd year at it on way to deer hunt in Idaho. This year
nothing but trouble with door keys, replaced 3 times plus other
peple on 3rd floor had problems. Went to take shower in morning and
the shower would not work!
Appearance is great but hotel needs to upgrade! Last time we stop
at it will try Best Western next year.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear CalifJim2,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, and I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I apologize we were having some issues with our key swipe that programs room keys, we now have a new swipe to program keys that is working great. I am also sorry you had issues with your shower. We work very hard to provide the best guest service possible, and I am sorry you did not enjoy your recent stay with us.

Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A group of 28 of us stayed at this hotel in October.We were all pleased with the site.It has a large lobby with comfortable seating, fresh water with lemon,tea and coffee 24hours.Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and clean.
They provided complimentary breakfast with a nice variety of food.Location was good with the mall on one side ,Costco and Target across the street.Many of us enjoyed dinner at Jakers which is on the same block.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Twin Falls, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Les398,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to provide our guests with the best guest service possible. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

General Manger