“Good food but loose the entertainment!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
location, location. location...
“Good food but loose the entertainment!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ate there the other night with several business colleagues. Excellent view of the canyon from our patio perch. Food was great but service was a little slow (what, no bread for our table?). Biggest downside was the solo guitarist who thought he could sing...his rendition of "Sweet home Alabama" caused my ears to bleed. And, he was a little too loud, making dinner conversation nearly impossible without a hearing aid.

Hey, Canyon Crest...you have a great view of the Snake River and good food so why do you think you need the music guy?

61% Recommend
“Outstanding !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Beautiful restaurant , great food! Must try the Jalapeño Crusted Chicken..excellent! Also, their steaks are cooked to perfection...keeps us coming back for more!!

Visited August 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Expensive but not worth it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Drinks were good. Food was passable. Hamburger patty was from frozen. Little cheese on the nachos. The music was live and country, but way too, loud. My guest had to leave with a headache from the noise. I was happy to leave as well. The service was the worst I have received in 13 years of summers visiting Idaho. The waitress kept disappearing. I spent more time waiting than eating. I will not return.

Pocatello
“Great view but poor food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Not what I expected at all. I was at a business conference and some of their food was good, but overall it was poor. The rolls were excellent, and so was the view. They wouldn't give me a refill on my beverage. And the staff wasn't very friendly. I did have some good chicken.

Visited June 2012
California
“Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by the desk clerk at La Quinta nearby. We were only expecting a good dinner, and were unprepared for the beauty of the place. The restaurant overlooks the canyon and the river running through it. We were seated on the patio and had a perfect view of the Perrine Bridge, the golf courses in the canyon, and many more features for at least a mile in both directions. The sun sets late in summer so we were able to take lots of photos, even though it was evening.

The decor of the restaurant and all its grounds was tasteful and reflected nature and tranquility. The menu was fantastic - we had eggplant lasagna sirloin steak with peppercorn sauce. Both were delicious and the service was great. We would love to return here one day.

This restaurant does meetings, events and weddings too. Its an unbelievable site for any reason to visit and enjoy.

Visited July 2012