“Terrible Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Dunes Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twin Falls
Dunes Motel
You added Dunes Motel to your Saves list
1.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   447 Addison Ave West, Twin Falls, ID 83301   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Twin Falls B&B and Inns
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

The management were not able to be on the same page with each other regarding our room availability. At 8:30 am the office FINALLY opened up so we could check in. No one was in the office during business hours even though the open sign was on. At 10:30 pm they came to our door to get the rent we tried to give them ALL DAY. They were very rude and unprofessional. Only the bathroom window opened so there was no air flow in the room unless we wanted to deal with the flies.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Glendale, AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

The room was infested with bugs to the extent I was unable to go to sleep until sheer exhaustion took over at 3:00 a.m. When I spoke with the manage in the morning about the bug problem, she told me they had pincer bugs everywhere in Idaho and that the bugs probably came in with me when I took my luggage into the room. (The door would have had to have been open for several days for so many bugs as spent the night with me to enter the room.)

They also advertise free wi-fi but we were unable to connect, even after getting the password from the manager.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Dunes Motel? Share your experiences!