“Prepare to be WOWED!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boise, ID
“Prepare to be WOWED!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

You won't believe this is a Holiday Inn Express. Really. Granted, it is new, but the rooms are far and above what I expected.

Breakfast was hot, with plenty of everything. Staff is terriffic.

I will recommend this Holiday Inn to anyone needing to stay in the Twin Falls area.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
england
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

This hotel was found by the very helpful staff of the Hilton Hotel Twin Falls where we intended to stay but it was full due to a Fishing conference. The staff were nice and helpful too but the room smelled of smoke this we encountered many times in the USA but once again as we were staying one night we put up with it. The girl on reception recommended the Thai restaurant opposite the hotel but it was awful the 25 minute wait to be served was enough but it served up a cold lot of mush. We could not eat much and left most of the food. As we have such good Thai restaurants in the UK we may be spoiled but this was just awful. You ordered at the counter for a start which should have rung some bells but when you are tired from travelling you cannoty be bothered to complain. Don't even go there!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
DeKalb, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2010

A very nice place to stay. New, spotless, convenient. The internet worked perfectly.

One word of caution: The Snake River Canyon is nearby (maybe a mile away). A park is there that you can visit: WATCH OUT !!! The fences would let someone (a little kid, especially) go right off the edge. Very dangerous.

Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

I husband and I stayed in March for two night while visiting family. Check in was fast and efficient. Our room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed pool and hot tub. I did not use the fitness room but my husband did and really liked it.
The front desk staff were so nice and friendly. When we checked in they offered us dinner recommendations and directions to where ever we needed to go. They even had some cards offering discounts at certain restaurants in town. Any time we passed any of the staff we were greeted with smiles and a friendly hello. Breakfast was very good. Not your typical hotel breakfast. They had hot items and fresh fruit. And the breakfast hostess was wonderful! She took time to talk to guests and it seemed like a lot of them knew her from previous stays.
We received our receipt under out door so we did not have to bother with that in the morning. When we left the front desk lady gave us a weather update and thanked us for staying and wished us a safe trip.
This was by far the best hotel experience we have had. We will be back again next year.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2010

We really enjoyed our one-night-stay here. I don't know how old the motel is, but it seemed to be either fairly new or newly refurbished. Everything seemed new and clean.

We only stayed here while passing through; however, I did look around a bit and the pool room seemed very nice. There is also a very nice exercise room. The breakfast room was quite large. Employees were very friendly, especially the woman who was taking care of the breakfast area. Some Express Inns have better breakfasts than others--but here the rolls were really fresh (my personal favorites). My husband thought that the eggs were powdered, so he steered me clear of those. But there were plenty of other things to eat.

The only reason why I didn't rate it higher was because the location seemed a bit odd to me. Felt a little like we were in an industrial area because the hotel is located behind a strip mall and next to a Costco. But we were pulling our fifth-wheel so we were more interested in finding a hotel that had a large parking area. It was within walking distance of Applebee's. There was a take-out Tai place next door, and a fast food Mexican restaurant close by. But we arrived too late to go to either of them. And the Wi-Fi worked really well, which is a great plus with Holiday Inn Express.

I would certainly recommend this motel to anyone. And we will stay here the next time we pass through.

Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Toole, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

I heard many fabulous things about this hotel from coworkers. It was a nice change of pace, close to all the amenities Twin Falls has to offer (within walking distance to a disc golf course!). Well kept and well maintained. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff. This hotel had everything I could possibly need for my business stay. I cant wait to come back to Twin Falls and when I do I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2010

My family and I were just passing through Twin falls. This hotel was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed at! Starting from the moment we walked in the door, we felt at home. The staff was SO delightful. They actually WANTED us to stay there. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I forgot that I was in a hotel. I love the pool and spa. and the fitness room is great for anybody. The food was great and the hostess was fabulous. I have told all of my friends to stay here anytime they come to twin falls!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls? Share your experiences!