“Reliable place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 hotels in Twin Falls
Portland, Oregon
“Reliable place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have stayed here a few times while just passing through on trips. The hotel has always been clean and the rooms spacious. The breakfasts are what you would expect from a chain hotel except they really need to try to use it themselves - it needs a few things: First, they need to label the hot dishes to make it easier, they also need to have different serving dishes. The ones they use have lids that need to be held open with one hand while holding your plate with your other hand as there is no room to set your plate/tray down while trying to dish your food. Don't know about you, but we only have two hands each. Also, the display seems a bit disorganized. The hot water isn't clearly marked, it isn't even close to the instant cereals or the teas, the coffee is clear across the room, the orange juice is watery....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
We appreciate you staying with us while in Twin Falls. Thank you for your comments as we rely on our guests to help us target opportunities for improvement. The breakfast room is set with standardized brand equipment, including the clear plexi unit to keep the entrees warm and fresh. The pancake maker and cinnamon roll heating unit are also standardized equipment that are unique to the Holiday Inn Express brand. During your next stay, you will find the hot water dispenser located on the coffee bar, along with a variety of tea bags. We'll keep an eye on the orange juice too! See you next time!

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I scheduled a last-minute business trip to Twin Falls and asked my secretary to book a hotel at Hilton. I've been a Hilton honors member for years and typically stay at Hilton when traveling on business due to my membership status and the various perks I get. Needless to say, I was really disappointed when I found out that Hilton was filled and that instead my secretary had booked me at the local Holiday Inn Express; however, my disappointment didn’t last very long.

From the moment I walked into the hotel the staff treated me like a guest -- not just another customer. The on-duty manager, Anna, checked me in and answered all the questions I had about the hotel and surrounding area. I was very happy w/ my room, which had a spacious layout and large king bed. Shortly after unpacking my suitcase I received a telephone call from Anna at the front desk checking to see if I was satisfied with my room, if there was anything I needed, etc.

I could go on and on about the furnishings, amenities, etc., but the bottom line is that the hotel itself is equivalent to the various Hiltons that I've stayed at over the last 20 years. The one thing that sets it apart from all others is the customer service. The hotel staff is really outstanding, and Anna is really in a league of her own. Anna is the measuring stick by which all customer service/hospitality personnel should be measured.

Each day as I left and returned there was someone at the front desk to welcome me, and make me feel at home. It's not easy traveling all the time, but it certainly helps when you are surrounded by folks that care and are willing to help, answer questions, etc. That's my take on the Holiday Inn Express; points or not, I'll be staying there in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We are pleased that your secretary choose Holiday Inn Express for you to stay at in Twin Falls. We agree that we have a very nice hotel and excellent staff, and we are glad you were able to experience both while staying with us recently. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Twin Falls. Thank you for posting!
gilbert, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Checked in late one night on way to Portland from SLC. No reservation. Front desk person was most helpful, registered us right away, explained property and breakfast clearly, got us on our way to our room quickly. Room clean, nice size, very comfortable. Breakfast very good. Appears to be one of the newer properties in market.
Will return next time in area!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your comments. Come back soon!
American Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a great hotel to spend the night! I spent the night before heading to Sun Valley and had a terrific experience. I was kindly greeted by a smiling desk clerk and made it to my room quickly. I was surprised at the quality of the rooms. The bathroom and vanity was large and comfortable. The towels and bed sheets were very soft and had a marvelous scent! The Free breakfast had more variety than any other hotel I'd ever stayed in before. I dare say, just short of a Las Vegas Breakfast Buffet. Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, sausage links, bagels, toast, cold cereal, coffee, orange juice, and cinnamon rolls plus much more! Also, my favorite, A PANCAKE MACHINE!!! I got to experience a machine, that with a touch of a button, spits out two yummy buttermilk pancakes. How Yummy! It was a truly better than staying at home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We are glad that you were able to experience our excellent customer service, comfortable rooms, and wonderful breakfast. Come back anytime!
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed two nights on a family visit to the area. The room was clean and quiet; the beds comfortable. We enjoyed the pool area and hot tub. The breakfast room is pleasant and well appointed. The breakfast itself had lots of options, both hot and cold. The cranberry juice was a little thin, but the orange was good. We will definitely stay there on another trip to Twin.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you for staying with us recently. We wish you and your family a happy holiday season, and much joy in the New Year!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

What a great place, rooms very nice and clean. Anna the front desk receptionist was awesome the entire staff is always smiles makes ya almost forget your in a motel!!! I was there from thanksgiving day till dec 4th sad that I had to leave, cannot wait to return.

• Stayed December 2012
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you taking the time to post information on your experience while staying at our hotel. We're glad that you were able to stay with us over the Thanksgiving holiday, and hope to see you again soon!
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Just passing through, what a shame could have stayed much longer. Warmest of welcomes ,we even had mail from home waiting for us . First class staff,called us within half an hour of arriving to ask if everything in our room was ok. Beautifully decorated throughout. Swimming pool was really nice,large and lovely temperature. Good breakfast,free parking could not speak highly enough of this hotel,would stay again anytime . When approaching Twin Falls from the east we drove over a large bridge just prior to arriving at our location.If you get the chance pull into the car park on the right ,get out and enjoy one of the most spectacular sights I have ever been fortunate to see..Easy walk to loads of choice for dinner etc..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kellee T, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
We are pleased that you stayed with us during your trip through Southern Idaho. More people are starting to recognize Twin Falls as a place to spent time, not just to pass through, and I am glad that you enjoyed your time here. Our staff is always willing to share information that will highlight your visit to the area, and our hotel is equipped with amenities to help our guests enjoy their time here. We wish you safe travel home and happy holidays!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Twin Falls? Share your experiences!