The Best Western has an RV park across from them that they run also. So if any of you are RVers, this is for you. The location is great since it is right by the lake and public beach. The price they charge you is to high though but they say it is for the location so if that is very important to you then it may be worth it. There is a train right there so forget about any kind of good nights sleep and it goes by every 20 minutes or so. There is only 1 shower to use and it is inside at the pool. You do get to use the pool and hot tub. No WiFi, no security of any kind. You can use the computer in the hotel if needed. No lighting at the park. The night staff at the hotel were very friendly and welcoming but the manager and the day staff need some customer service training. Some guy came up and asked where our pass was which I wasn't given one. We had to ask who he was as he never introduced himself and we asked who he was, he said he was the manager. Not friendly at all. There are other RV parks to stay at and you can easily drive or bike to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakefront Sandpoint, ID hotel is conveniently located near Schweitzer Ski Resort, Silverwood Theme Park and Coldwater Creek Street Bridge.The spacious and neat accommodations at this charming and elegant BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort offers cable satellite television, high-speed Internet access, room service, in-room movies and more. All guests of this Sandpoint, ID hotel can take in stunning views of the lake from their room, providing relaxing scenery and an invigorating way to greet the day.While staying at this Idaho Best Western, guests can also take advantage of the fitness center, on-site Trinity at City Beach Lounge, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, conference services and meeting facilities with catering that accommodate up to 100 attendees. The guests of this BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can fuel up for whatever their day holds at the on-site Trinity at City Beach restaurant, serving up delicious fare and breathtaking views of Lake Pend Oreille. Whatever you or your fellow travelers are in the mood for, there's a restaurant nearby to suit everyone's tastes, such as Ivano's Italian Restaurant, Jalapenos, 5th Avenue Restaurant and The Hydra.Located within walking distance of downtown Sandpoint, guests of the BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort can also enjoy easy access to many of area's popular attractions. Delight in a day of adventure and fun by visiting Silverwood Theme Park, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Coldwater Creek, Cedar Street Bridge, the Festival at Sandpoint Symphony and Lake Pend Oreille. Or, enjoy unwinding at the nearby Idaho Club Golf Course, Panida Theater or Sandpoint City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Edgewater Hotel Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Best Western
- Best Western Sandpoint
- BEST WESTERN Edgewater Resort Sandpoint, Idaho