“It had been a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“It had been a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I used to eat here when I lived in Sandpoint. I have been in Bonners for a few years and things change , But not the quality of the food the serve here. I have never had a bad meal here and my last trip was well worth it. Good Food Good Price. Two very happy bellies for under 30.00 dollars for lunch.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Memphis, Tennessee
“Tried to go...left standing for TOO long...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I can't say whether the food is good or not, it smelled very good for the 15 minutes we were left standing at the hostess stand. There were only a handful of people there at the time and it was just poor service that left our party standing around - ignored until we just left. And I really wanted Thai food that day. :(

Visited March 2014
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Quality has diminished”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place used to be superb. The owners seem to change faster than some people change their underwear! Each time, it's a little different, but this last time, it really went downhill. A favorite dish I used to order (green curry) used to be made with fresh ingredients and coconut milk base. The last time I ate there, I discovered within minutes that the sauce was now made with dairy and I am now unable to eat it. Other dishes have diminished in quality, too. It's too bad, because we used to go there often as a family and enjoy their great food.

Visited November 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I hate giving a terrible review but with this place I am forced to. We have tried it twice. Our first visit we were unimpressed with the mediocre food and cleanliness and decided not to return. We tried it again several months later when we intended to go to another Thai restaurant in the area and it was closed. This time the shrimp soup I had was delicious but the other food for our party of three was very mediocre. The salad is terrible! Stale out of a bag...it would be better to just forgo the salad. But the biggest problem was the cleanliness. I do not know why this place isn't shut down. After eating we needed to use the restroom. The narrow hallway takes you past a food storeroom and the kitchen. it was messy, and smelled horrible with spilled food in the storeroom and food stored on the floor and spilling out of containers. The kitchen was a mess with water and food all over the floor , the door grimy with unwashed buildup and the smell was almost enough to bring up my dinner. I will never go back. I am so sorry. I am sure someone is just trying to make a living but the conditions of that kitchen could get someone killed by food poisoning.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Yellowknife, Canada
“Try out the other new Thai restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

OK this is the original thai place in sandpoint so we thought we would give it a try - mistake. poor food (see other reviews - pad thai and salad rolls), lousy service and the bathrooms were disgusting. In a town full of great restaurants dont limit yourself.

• Visited August 2013