“Food is OK, delivered super fast” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Food is OK, delivered super fast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

If you are in a hurry, you can get in and out in 30 minutes. Food isn't great, isn't bad.

Spokane
“It used to be good, but now...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

...well, things have apparantly gone downhill. I hadn't eaten at the Bangkok Cuisine for years, when we used to live in Sandpoint, and chose it for my birthday dinner. Well, this year it was on a Friday, and I was really looking forward to it. After sitting down to eat, we chose our meals and drinks. And then we waited, and waited, and waited. We must have sat there for about 10 or 15 minutes, maybe even 20. We ordered a beverage, appetizers and a meal, and in that time all we got was a glass of water. So we gave up and walked out. Worst service I've had in a long time. Can't speak for the food, but after that experience, doubt I'll return. We ended up around the corner at McDuff's, where we got excellent service, our drinks, appetizers and a delicious meal in only a few minutes!

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pocatello, Idaho
“C+”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Tom ka gai soup B+
Pad Thai C
Red curry B-
Dining area has seen better days
Price was good

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West USA
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Do not recommend this Thai restaurant. Small portions (thankfully) of tasteless food. We ordered an appetizer to share and two entrees. The appetizer came after we had finished our entrees. Our waiter was prompt, personable. Atmosphere was nice. Unfortunately the food was so bad I cannot recommend this place.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rocky Mountains
“Don't Bother!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

I have loved eating Thai food ever since I spent time travelling in Asia. I've eaten at many, many Thai restaurants all over Canada and the US and this is by far the WORST I've ever had. The food was completely bland and tasteless. The appetizers (we ordered the assortment) were uninspired and the flavour of the satays wasn't right at all. The mains we ordered (Panang Curry and Mussaman Curry) were boring and well below average. Service was incredibly slow despite almost no one else in the restaurant.
Note - there IS another Thai place in Sandpoint called 'Secret Thai Cafe' tucked away in a back alley near the Pend Oreille winery. We didn't eat there but I would def. recommend trying it over this place.

• Visited August 2011