“What a great place for lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 72 restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: American
Vernon, Canada
“What a great place for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Colorful, comfortable, great food and awesome pie. Our kids loved it and so did we. Eat here! Enough said!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
Bonners Ferry, Idaho
“Very small servings!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stopped in to get some Chicken Pot Pies to take home for my family. I was in a hurry so I didn't notice how small they were because they were presented to me packaged up & ready to go. When I got home I was shocked to see how tiny each pie was. My husband was really hungry that night & he could have easily eaten 4 or 5 of them. I didn't want to disappoint him so I fed him all 4 of the pies & I made something else for the rest of us. My other complaint was that the gal behind the counter was sick as a dog & coughing & continually wiping her nose, so I almost walked out just because of that. I figured that since I was reheating the pies in my oven it would kill any germs. It always bothers me when sick people come to work, especially around food, without a care about spreading their illness to the customers. Needless to say, I have never, ever gone back.

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Best soup & sandwich in Sandpoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Heather makes awesome, fresh, tasty, homemade soups daily, and they can be paired with the best sammys & paninis in town! Yummy!

Visited March 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“2 Slices to Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

It was after the lunch rush . The pie case was still loaded with whole fruit pies, but the cream pies were down to by-the-slice choices. I got a sour cream lemon (the last slice) and a coconut chocolate. The server put them in separate containers and bagged them up for my ride home. My purchase totaled just over $6.00. Later that night my husband and I paid homage to our taste buds one slow and happy mouthful at a time. Light and lovely whipped cream, tangy lemon, creamy chocolate, sweet coconut, fabulous crust. Yum. We wished for more, because who doesn't want more of a good thing? Next time, I'll go earlier and grab a whole pie.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Green River, Wyoming
“Yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant twice and have a great meal,but the true yummiest thing is the pie. I can tell anybody who heads up to northern Idaho to try this wonderful place out.

• Visited February 2013