“perfect after a long day on the mountain” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 77 Restaurants in Sandpoint
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Family owned and operated restaurant. New York style, thin crust pizza made with our hand tossed dough in an open kitchen. Pizza also sold by the slice. We serve beer and wine. We are open Mon-Thurs 11am - 8:30pm Friday 11am - 9:30pm Sat 11am - 8:30pm.
Post Falls, Idaho
“perfect after a long day on the mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

If you want a big, flavorful pizza that's been made completely from scratch then Babs' is it. Everything on the menu is amazing and granted, I'm a Sandpoint native who hasn't travelled the world sampling its fares but I'm confident that Babs' is a strong contender. From the moment you walk you're greeted by a big smile and a warm "hey how are ya" and once you get your food you can't wait to bite into it no matter the various warnings you get that it's scolding hot. The tomato basil bisque with a half meat stromboli is my go to meal after a long day on the mountain, or if I just need something quick to go their slices are huge compared to anywhere else and it's only $3. Second avenue is ok if you wanna wait over an hour on a slow day but Babs gives you the best of both worlds; speed AND quality.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“AMAZING. Would go there all the time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I love this establishment. The pizzas are delicious and I would HIGHLY recommend this Pizzeria as must eat place. I love going in and knowing i can get a whole pie or quick slice. The pizza is hands down best I've had in a while. I have recommended to many of my college friends and families.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitefish, Montana
“Perfect gluten free, below avg. regular.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Gluten free pizza was cooked to perfection. Crust was crispy but not overdone. If you are gluten free, this is the place to go if you are craving pizza. Now, if you eat regular pizza, this may not be the place you go as I was unimpressed. Pizza was soggy and just flat out tasted like the pizza I used to have late night in college, It did the job if you were drunk. Mabye it's because I had one of the pre-made slices and not a fresh pie. Try one yourself and let me know as I would be willing to try it again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sandpoint
“Great Service....meh pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I ordered the meat lovers pizza and on the first bite was underwhelmed. The sauce had no flavor and the Italian sausage was blah. It was a huge pizza......which had zero flavor. I'm lost on why local people recommend the place. Go to Second Ave Pizza it you want flavor.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Best pizza in Sandpoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you've been to Italy (or New York), you know good pizza. Bab's pizza resembles some of the best pizzas we had in Italy. Very thin crust, made fresh daily. Flavorful sauce with fresh ingriedients, and cooked just right. Bab's and her staff are friendly and efficient and will do their best to prepare pizza just the way you like it. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited April 2012