I have stayed at other Marriott properties, so felt safe in booking this hotel. Upon arriving we had booked two rooms for 5 individuals. Two dads with two daughters and one son. The staff didn't say anything to us upon arrival about our rooms only being one king bed per room even though all five of us where standing in front of them. When we noticed the error we inquired about changing and they mentioned they had one room with two beds but could not change our reservation since we booked through a outside website, we needing need to call the website to make the change. The staff was RUDE and unhelpful! This is the first time I have ever encountered this and I stay in allot of hotels for business and family travel.
Now for the bathroom: The bathroom almost sits inside the bedroom, and anytime anyone goes the bathroom and someone else is in the room, then can hear you doing all your business. ( I recommend turning on the TV - this is hard to do in the middle of the night and early morning hours)
Hotel was clean, the breakfast was average, the policy or staff/ manager needs to be changed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, where you have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Let us show you why we're the best in the business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Rexburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Rexburg Hotel Rexburg
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Rexburg Idaho