“Everything Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Blanchard, Idaho
“Everything Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Had a wonderful experience at this restaurant in January of this year. All home cooking and plenty of it! SERVICE was superb and the interior of the restaurant is warm and inviting, cant wait to go back this summer and enjoy the beautiful patio they have hidden on the backside, dont miss out on this one!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kenai, Alaska
“Wonderful food & service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I ate at this restaurant twice while I was in Priest River, and both times were great. Portions were large and affordably priced. I had the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast the first visit. Good steak, cooked nice and crunchy on the outside, juicy and delicious on the inside. The country gravy was perfect, not to salty, nice and creamy. It had hash browns which were cooked just right, as well as two eggs (definitely not powdered, as another reviewed stated), and toast. The second time I came in Ray greeted me by name - after only having met me once, a couple of weeks earlier, I thought that was really nice! I had the ham scramble breakfast that time, and once again everything was done just right, and even though the eggs were scrambled you could tell they were NOT powdered, or out of a carton. My companion had pancakes both times and told me that they were fantastic, nothing doughy about them, and with huckleberries on top they were beautiful as well. I had a slice of her bacon and it was cooked perfectly, too. I have serious doubts about a microwave being used to cook it, since it was crunchy, not rubbery. Our coffee cups never got cold, and Ray is a great waiter, he seems to know everybody who comes through the door by name, and greets them all in a fun, friendly way. I will be back every time I am in Priest River, and I look forward to it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Priest River,Id.
“No 'home-cookin' here!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am not a regular breakfast eater but every now and then I do indulge--This was the wrong place! The restaurant is clean but the food was horrid! Pancakes that are doughy, microwaved bacon and powdered eggs are not a treat! Service was o.k. but considering I was one of only 4-5 people in the place could have been a little quicker. And 11.00 was just too much for the end result!

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ione, Washington
“Will eat here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

On our way to Priest Lake for a play day, my husband, myself and our friends stopped here for breakfast because our usual eatery was closed. We were pleasantly surprised when we found the Village Kitchen served a great breakfast. They were fast and friendly.

We'll be back next summer on the way to the lake.

• Visited August 2011