“Best in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Priest River
Salt Lake
“Best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

I need to say the very first thing- the place is the best in the area. I've stayed in motels and hotels in Newport, WA which is about 5 mi from Eagle's Nest and in Sandpoint, ID about 20 mi from Eagles Nest Motel and this is the place with best price and best value. The new owners are awesome. I have to disagree with Mr. Fox on not keeping up clean on the room and never been at the office. I arrived at 2 am and they were so nice to check me in and make me feel welcome. Room was warmed up for me. When I got back my room was spotless, fresh towels, bed made, trash taken out. All I have to say is big improovement. They repainted the rooms, put new floors in the bathrooms, new flat screen TV (very important for football season), new wall decoration. The Jacuzzi room is a big treat for anyone. Very big, roomy, clean and the view is just amazing. The owners/managers were great and made my stay feel like at home. I wish them best of luck and i will highly recomend the motel to family and friends.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ferndale, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

I travel to this area a couple times a year on business. Hotel choices are pretty limited, but the Eagles Nest has always been a decent option.

On this trip, I met the new owner (as of September). He seems really nice, but they must be still learning the trade.

In my three night stay, towels/soap/shampoo/toilet paper were never restocked. The bed was made and trash removed only once. With very small trash cans, they were overflowing by the time I left.

Unfortunately, as I get to the room late (typically after 9) and leave early (before 8) the office was always closed/locked so I did not even have opportunity to discuss the issue with management.

Hopefully the service here will improve with time, but I plan to explore the limited other options.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We stayed in a king jacuzzi room and it was very nice. The room was incredibly clean and the staff was excellent. We arrived in Priest River early and, although check-in time was several hours away and our room had not yet been cleaned, they allowed us to check in early so we could go about our day and not worry about being back befor the front desk closed. The room was huge and would be a very good place to stay if someone had business in the area. It includes a decent size table that could easily be used as a work surface and internet service was available. There was also a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker which would make an extended stay much easier.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Yuba City, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I stayed in this motel awhile back and am only now getting around to writing a review, sorry. When I was planning my trip to visit Priest River, I was reluctant to stay here. My standards are high and I thought this would be a dingy motel because it is inexpensive. I was wrong, the motel was exceptionally clean, the rooms were very large, the beds very comfortable. I was extremely pleased by this motel, it was a very pleasant stay. I would stay again. The price is a bargain, but at any price, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
Calgary Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2008

This is an excellent motel with very reasonable price, $55 for queen size room. Continental breakfast and Cable internet. This is a very clean motel I ever saw in the recent ten years.

• Liked — Cleanness
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Eagle's Nest Motel? Share your experiences!