“Excellent Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have seating for up to 55 guests. We also have two outside tables in the summer time. Nate's is proud to have local craft beers on tap and we have hard liquor for you. We make our dough daily and our sauce daily. We use the best of everything. We are the home of the 36" Pizza Challenge!!Our pizza's are 14" 18" 24" in size.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lived in NYC, and what I miss most (besides my awesome sister in law) is the Food. Thanks Nate's for bringing that satisfaction back to me!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“Yumminess!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Although we have not had the chance to go back since they sold to new owners, we were assured by Nate that all their secrets went with the sale. We love their sauce and dough and toppings and.... I could go on and on. This Italian girl just LOVES Nate's!

Visited July 2012
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I love Wednesday nights. Great pizza and $1.50 bottled beer. You really need to check Nate's out! Really good salads too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Inland Northwest, Us
“REAL New York Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Love this pizza place, right around the corner from my daughter's home! Great toppings, by the slice or by the pie. But be warned, the slices are as big or bigger than a personal pan! Great crust!

Visited September 2012
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Nate's recently had an ownership change and the new owner seems dedicated to customer satisfaction. I ate there twice on a recent visit and both times I was there, he went to every table to ask how the food was.
The slices are quite large, tasty, and could be a meal in themselves. I added a "small" house salad that was huge and very tasty. It comes loaded with fresh mushrooms, olives, onions, tomatoes and cheese crumbles with a choice of the usual dressings. I went twice during a four-day visit to Post Falls.

Visited September 2012