“cappones - if you want to starve while you wait for your food!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 79 restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“cappones - if you want to starve while you wait for your food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Came in tonight at 5:50pm told waitress I was starving...wanted burger. She practically pushed the $10 nacho plate on me - which I say "yes" to. 40 minutes later, still no food. BTW - it's a Monday night and the place is only half full.
I walk up to the bar telling her...I'm starving when is my food going to be delivered? Oh, I'm sorry she says, they mis understood the order...will be coming soon! Note: she never checked on me during those 40 minutes...as I sit there obiously starving for food...looking around for someone to help me! She finally comes at the 50 minute mark with burnt up nachos and a plate of fries. "oh the fries are because you had to wait so long." I respond, I don't eat flies, the nachos are all burnt ...I'm hungry, tried of waiting and I wait to leave now! She brings me the bloody bill for the drink. I pay and leave. I will never - ever - every go back to CAPPONES in Post Falls!
Terrible food.Terrible service and obliviously could care less about what the public believes about them. Hey, the town is small...and the word travels. There are many many more places to take the money and delivery good food - in less than 50 minutes for bloody nachos!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Helena, Montana
“Amazing Sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely one of the BEST sandwiches that I have ever had. Great atmosphere, amazing value for the money. I have no idea what the other negative reviews are about, but I will definately make this a stop of mine in the future

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Post Falls, Idaho
“Eat Before You Go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The 3 times I have gone to Capone's, whether it was the location in CDA or Post Falls, I have gotten food poisoning. The drinks are good, but you have to order a couple at a time because they take forever to check up on you. If you order just one you're going to be sitting dry for a while before getting a refill. The salsa is tasted like watered down spaghetti sauce, the chips were stale at the CDA location and the subs are very greasy at both. The pizza tastes great but again, VERY greasy.

Visited June 2012
now
“Good pub food - good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Delicious bread for sandwiches, tasty pizza, good salads. Kid friendly. Great selection of beers on tap. Friendly service. Would return.

Visited August 2012
Post Falls, Idaho
“Good food with sports bar feel and kids are welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We like to eat at capones cause the staff always seems very nice and smiley and the food is always good and you can have a adult beverage while eating there and it is a kid friendly place so thats always nice you wont get looked at wierd if you bring your kids in

Visited July 2012