“Lovely, warm and relaxing...” 5 of 5 stars

16374 West Riverview Drive, Post Falls, ID 83854   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Post Falls B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Walla Walla, WA
“Lovely, warm and relaxing...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We loved our stay at IdaHome with Maureen and Al. The setting is very quiet - out of the way, but close enough to all of the action. Their home is so beautiful, nestled in the woods, the decor is inviting and comfortable, the rooms were amazing...the bed was super soft, and I could have slept away our entire vacation. They are thoughtful about every little thing, and top it off, master chefs...breakfast was to die for! Their coffee was incredible...wow, and a special treat (I won't spoil the surprise for anyone else) for our wedding anniversary. We will definitely be back, and we highly recommend staying there!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Dogwood - so much room and soooo beautiful!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Willmar, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great B&B East of Spokane, WA. Very quiet and elegant in every way. Minutes South of Highway Exit to Post Falls, Idaho in the woods. A Private home with the most GLORIOUS bed and linens this side of heaven. We must not fail to add the breakfast of Quiche and berry yogurt parfait and fresh brewed coffee was a nice way to start the day.

Room Tip: We had a very spacious room opening onto the rear yard/firepit.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

In mid June I embarked on a cross country jaunt after my retirement and once
again had an opportunity to visit the northern part of the beautiful state
of Idaho. I contacted Al and Maureen with my itinerary and they fortunately
had a room available. I was very happy they could take me in.

This was my second stay at their B&B. The first time was the best B&B
experience my wife, son and I ever had. That was back in 2009.
Then, as on this trip, Al and Maureen were very accommodating, friendly and
made me feel a part of their home. The room I stayed in was wonderfully
decorated, immaculately clean, and very comfortable and quiet. The grounds
are very well kept, and the view from their front porch across the lawn to
the mountains in the background is awesome! A little piece of country
paradise near the the city! The breakfast was a filling mix of fruit, juice,
and an oatmeal/cranberry bake smothered with more fruit (I love fruit). It
was absolutely delicious!

I was alone on this trip, and when I talked to my wife back home she was very
envious that I was enjoying the stay without her (hopefully next time she
can make the trip with me). By the way, the name of the B&B, Ida-Home, is
very appropriate, because when I'm there, Al and Maureen make me feel right
at home in Idaho.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Two years ago my wife and I visited Ida-Home B&B to get away and celebrate our anniversary. We were absolutely delighted to have happened upon this elegant B&B. Beautiful scenic location, comfortable room, great food and simply delightful hosts. The experience was so good that for our next anniversary we were eager to repeat it. A can't miss B&B!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

With a teenager at home, it is hard to get away. It was wonderful to find such a peaceful retreat so close to home. The room was beautiful and spotless. We loved the comfort and quiet. Al and Maureen truly have a gift of hospitality. The breakfasts were delicious and the conversations over coffee were great. After two days we walked away rested and feeling like we had made new lifelong friends. We look forward to our next visit.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I spent the first night of our Honeymoon here and it was the perfect start to a perfect Honeymoon! Wonderful hospitality, beautiful and comfortable rooms and home, and 3 course breakfast served with a smile! They go out of their way to make your stay special and cater it to the occasion. There was a fresh red-rose in a vase in our room along with a candle-lit breakfast with sparkling cider with our breakfast to make the occasion extra special. Wonderful cook! Great experience! I would recommend Ida-Home to anyone!!!

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a quick overnight get-away just to end the noise and clear the clutter from our too busy minds - and it was delightful! The home is absolutely warm and welcoming; actually we lounged in front of a roaring fireplace in the Great Room when we returned from dinner to just relax and take in the peace, beauty and grandeur of the place. Al and Maureen are the most gracious and entertaining hosts, and provided great conversation plus a scrumptious breakfast in the beautiful dining room with an inviting view of their treed backyard (covered with a blanket of snow.) Wandering around the property among the pines and enjoying views of the mountains and the river let us take in the scenic beauty of the area and head home truly refreshed!

Room Tip: The Dogwood Room is quite spacious and accommodating, with an ensuite sink, refrigerator, table for...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ida-Home B&B? Share your experiences!