“Pleased” 5 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel Pocatello to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Pocatello
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1330 Bench Road, I-15 Exit 71, Pocatello, ID 83201   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Organ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

After housekeeping left another person came to inspect - and then about 3 hrs later she started to enter the room again - this time she gave me a card about being "green". The 2nd attemped entry (outside of housekeeping duties) made me a little curious and uneasy. Other than that, the stay was very pleasant and the location close to everything I needed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

heidi0410, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Pocatello, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Catherine P:

I apologize that the housekeeping staff made you uncomfortable. A guest feeling secure and safe in our hotel is a top priority. The last thing we would ever want is for you to feel uncomfortable. Please know that we have already discussed with housekeeping and put measures in place that will be more comfortable for a guest that may be staying over a few days. The second woman that entered your room is the Executive Housekeeper and one of her many responsibilities is to ensure that nothing went unnoticed by the housekeeper that cleaned your room. We have focused so many of our efforts on the cleanliness hotel. Because of your comments, we have already trained our housekeepers in the safety and privacy of our guests.

Please accept our apologies, and we hope to see you soon.

Queen Creek, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The room looked updated with new carpet, drapes, and bedding, but the bathroom was not remodeled. The lock on the bathroom door didn't work. Everything was very clean and the staff was nice and helpful. The continental breakfast could be much better, but for the price of the hotel you can't expect much.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
heidi0410, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Pocatello, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Mini_Mull:

Thank you for all of your positive remarks about our hotel. We have been working vigorously to make sure our guests have a comfortable and relaxing space. Additionally, we have an extremely talented housekeeping staff that is dedicated to ensuring that each room is pristine upon the guest’s arrival. We are currently updating our bathrooms with toilets, new tile and vanities. We are nearing the completion of our remodel, and I apologize that you were not placed in one of our completely renovated rooms. In our opinion, the new rooms are absolutely fantastic! We would love to have you back, so we can show you how awesome the bathrooms are after the renovation.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Surrey BC Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am at this super 8 motel as I write this. My room is weird, huge bedroom with open space that could accommodate a couch or another bed. The sink area is tiny and right at the front door. There is no fridge or microwave. No ironing board either the bath towels are outside of the shower area so if you forget to bring it in you have to cross in front of the door to take it off of a high shelf. I am 5 ft tall, this was not a pleasant undertaking. The staff are ok. Very young. I stayed at the super 8 in Helena Montana 2 days ago and it had all the convienences that the one lacks. I was disappointed and will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Clogtoe:

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I want to offer my sincerest apology for your stay. We are putting the final touches on our remodel. We will be adding recliners in those spacious rooms that you describe. We also have ironing boards and irons available for use. I apologize that the towels were not located in the bathroom, and I will look into this immediately.

We have a fairly new staff, but we are enthusiastic about the remodel and passionate about the guest experience. I hope that you would be so kind to give us another chance to prove that we have a great property; we would love to impress you! If you ever find your way back to Pocatelllo, please let me know. I hope you have a wonderful day. Once again, I appreciate your review.

Heidi Rasmussen

Been to Super 8 Motel Pocatello? Share your experiences!