“Nice place!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pocatello
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We go there on special occasions because food is very expensive but good. Service is great too!

Visited July 2012

pocatello
“a great deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

we love red lobster always come here for b-days, for treats,and for dates. And they have never failed us, we love the sea food that they serve and the quiet place that they maintain.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pocatello, Idaho
“Another Red Lobster”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Completely predictable. Just like every other Red Lobster. The food is good not great.

Visited March 2012
Idaho
“Red Lobster...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Same as yours... except I am pretty sure your cheezy rolls are better and my service is better. This is best place in Pocatello for fish and clam chowder. But they don't get the high volume I see in other cities... so sometimes the rolls don't have the right out of oven taste... I can cook fish as good or better than them. But the lunch soup and salad is amazing.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pocatello, Idaho
“I have had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Maybe it is because we are so far from the ocean. I ate at Red Lobster in Downy, California and Lakewood, California. The Red Lobster in Pocatello was a disappointment to me. The lobster isn't as flavorful, the steak is seemingly a lower quality of meat, having a toughness and flavor that lingers (not in a good way). Even the fresh lobster is not as good as what I remember on the coast. I would eat there again, I did find the admirals feast to be a good choice.