“Delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very good food. A very different kind of restaurant in Pocatello.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Los Angeles, California
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food is good and they have lots of options. The service is good and the owner is very nice. The restaurant has recently expanding and has lots more room. If you like sushi check this place out.

Visited May 2012
pocatello
“exclente japanese food! sumisu!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Hi, my wife and I decided to go back to Sumisu to try it out because we weren't happy with happy family sushi restaurant. So we went there hoping that they wouldn't make the same mistakes as the other Japanese restaurant did which was over greased tempura, cold food, inattentive waiters and so forth. So when we got there they seated us and recommended to try their sea food bisque which i recommend any body to eat it though it is spicy! they have great bento boxes we had the teriyaki shrimp with rice, and California roll and spicy tuna roll which was great they had wonderful tempura which in all of it was warm and ready to eat. There was a very tranquil feel there and had a unique look in their restaurant. so if anybody wants to try them i would recommended that you go there and give them a chance.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

The sushi here is better than most I've had in bigger cities. There are no crab wontons anywhere that even compare. Pocatello is very lucky.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pocatello, Idaho
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I recently had dinner with my family at Sumisu and I really enjoyed myself. I had been there before it expanded and it was very crowded and service was not very attentive. So I decided to give it a second try after they expanded and it was absolutely amazing. My son really enjoys the Godzilla and is constantly asking to eat there. The service has really come a long way. The hostess was very prompt to seat us as soon as she could (they were very busy). The server was very attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu items. It was well worth the wait. One more thing I must mention are the bento boxes that they serve at lunch, you choose the meat you would like and then you get several more items with it for 7.50. What a deal!!! I would suggest SUMISU to anyone and everyone who loves great sushi. Even if you don't like sushi they have other fabulous items on the menu.

• Visited April 2012