Lower Bay

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

WalesMrsT
Wales
“The Nicest Little Place I Have Ever Seen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

I first saw Bequia on a shore trip from a Silverseas cruise and I immediately fell in love it.
That was last January and I returned in February for the Blues Festival.

I spent a week room only, and then managed, very luckily, to book into Kingsville. It's a great little community (as is the whole of Bequia) and I had the most wonderful time. In fact, I'm returning this January and February, first of all island hopping all the way down from Grenada and staying at Kingsville again for the music festival. As it's so popular, I can't stay there for the whole time unfortunately.

Kingsville is literally just across a small road from the beach, so you can pop back for anything you've forgotten in just a minute.

The apartment I had was very comfortable and really spacious for me (I had a 2 bedroom as there weren't any 1 bedroom available). The staff are immensely helpful and friendly and will even do a load of washing for you for a nominal sum. I can't praise it enough.

Da Reef, where a lot of the music takes place, is just a stroll down the lane and there are other restaurants nearby.

You can take either a taxi or a water taxi into town, or walk if it's not too hot.

Take your mask and snorkel as there is quite a good reef between Lower Bay and Princess Margaret Beach.

I shouldn't write such a glowing review really as I don't want too many people to discover it!

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property 5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses
5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils 5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities 5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Everything from the location etc. etc........
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Listed since : Dec 2013
Response Rate: 10 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 122 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing