“Friendly, helpful staff; coupled with accessible facilities; results in an enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites

Save 15% Now!
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Nampa
Homedale, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

We have been staying here for the past seven weeks while our new home is being built in Homedale, ID. We are relocating from Chugiak, AK to enable us to provide a safer, more environmentally agreeable life for our 33 year-old son who suffers from Cerebral Palsey. We originally chose Nampa Shilo Inns on a recommendation from one of our new neighbors, and for its accessible facilities, and central location. We suspected we would have numerous appointments concerning Guardianship, Supplemental Social Security, and Public Assistance; in addition to the normal trials and tribulations associated with building a new home. Cindy Sullivan, and all of her knowledgeable and helpful staff, have enabled us to maintain a sense of humor while meeting all of our lofty goals. They provide clean, comfortable rooms; along with functional basic Exercise Equipment and refreshing Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna; while giving us quick and accurate directions and maps to a multitude of locations. All the employees we have interacted with have been cheerful, energetic, and always willing to go out of their way to help us in any way they possibly can. The easily accessible convenience of the Canyon Creek Restaurant has also added to our pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I stay at this hotel at least 3 weeks at a time. The front desk personel are very friendly and courteous. If you have any problems, they address the issue quickly. Rooms are always clean and all ammenities provided. Washer and dryer on premises a plus. Breakfast is provided with a coupon in which you can utilize in the adjacent resturant. Not a continental breakfast like most hotels or Inns provide.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

The Manager was very anxious to please. Ashley at the front desk was friendly and could not do more to provide assistance. She especially was helpful when we used the Computer in the lobby. All lobby desk people were help in everyway. The house clearning people did a wonderful job of keeping the room clean. The grounds were clean and always free of trash. The telephone service was very good and the free calls were appreciated. We asked for the refrigerator to be changed because of the ice build up in the freezer tray and this was quickly accomplished. The pool provided a good swim. Each day a Wall Street Journal we subscribed to was brought to our room and this was appreciated. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thanks for a nice stay. We will be back and we have already passed along the 20% discount to a lawyer friend in Nampa who is going to use the card on a trip to Oregon.

Sincerely, Jerry & Gail Barnes

Jerry and Gail Barnes
Email: jerry.barnes@charter.net

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
CSullivan, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites, responded to this review, August 31, 2010
To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to the Shilo Inn Nampa Suites Hotel.

Comments such as yours help us measure our performance and provide great recognition and incentive for our staff. It is rewarding to know you have referred a friend after you enjoyed your visit to our property I assure you we will continue to do everything possible to make sure your friend and all our guests enjoy our Shilo hospitality.

Thank you again for your business, we appreciate your choosing Shilo Inn Nampa Suites and look forward to your next visit!

Cindy Sullivan
Shilo Inn – Nampa Suites
1401 Shilo Drive
Nampa, ID 83687
(208) 465-3250
cindy.sullivan@shiloinns.com
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

good very good Located,good condition and the superior design of the place,Comfortable room and a good breakfast to start the day.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

I loved the stay at the hotel and loved eating dinner in the lounge and breakfast the next morning at Canyon Creek Restaurant and lounge!! The employees were so wonderful and gave us GREAT service. I would stay at the hotel again just because Canyon Creek Restaurant and lounge is there!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Californa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

The hotel was older but well kept. The staff was Amazing!!!!! my stay there wasn't planned. I had car trouble in bad weather. the front desk man, gave me a good rate and printed out directions to the places i needed to go for me. All i did was ask and for no charge it was done. The only problem with my stay was the restaurant attached. THE FOOOD WAS HORRIBLE. THEY CHARGED ME OVER 20% TIP EVEN THOUGH THE FOOD WAS BARELY EDIBLE. THEY CHARGED ME FOR THINGS I DIDN'T ASK FOR. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT SHILO UNTIL CAYON CREEK RESTAURANT IS GONE!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN RIPPED OFF AS BADLY AS I WAS THERE. I thought shilo would have better taste then to allow this to happen on there property. the only reason I don't recommend this hotel is to get the free breakfast you have to go to the restaurant. Being treated like that was a shock after how friendly and helpful the shilo desk and housekeepers where. GET A CLUE SHILO AND GET A NEW RESTARUANT!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
CSullivan, Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2009
Dear Caligirl1973,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Shilo Inn Suites- Nampa regarding our restaurant, your feedback is important.

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know your concerns with your visit to our restaurant. We are constantly striving to meet our guest’s expectations that they have come to expect from Shilo Inns, so I was very disappointed to read your comments. I want you to know that I will be working very closely with our restaurant to ensure all of our guests are taken care of to ensure guest satisfaction. I apologize you were unhappy with your visit, and sincerely hope you will contact me personally to give us another opportunity to show you our appreciation for your business.

On behalf of our Shilo Inn team of employees, we thank you for your feedback and hope we will continue to earn your business for all your hospitality needs. I have included my email address so I can personally take care of your future lodging needs and ensure your next visit to Shilo Inns exceeds your expectations.

Cindy Sullivan

cindy.sullivan@shiloinns.com
Beaverton, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

Upon our arrival at another nearby motel, there was some confusion regarding the accommodations that we had reserved which were not acceptable to us. The Manager of this motel called the nearby Nampa Shilo Suites, explained the situation was able to secure what we meeded. We got back into our car and went the short distance farther to the Nampa Shilo Suites. The Desk Clerk was very understanding of our predicament and had a room that fit our special needs and even matched the price of the room from the previous motel.

Throughout the 4-days and nights that we stayed, all of the staff at the motel were extremely friendly and helpful. For example, I had forgotten to bring some notepads and pens for a meeting that I was facilitating and they furnished them for us at no cost.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Nampa Suites? Share your experiences!