“Who knew?” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 172 Restaurants in Nampa
Boise
“Who knew?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nampa never popped into my mind as a place for good food. I changed my opinion today. I checked and this place was rated #2 in Nampa and it really was quite wonderful. I had a roast beef sandwich with an amazing dressing and a great side cup of mushroom soup, perfectly seasoned, great texture and consistency was killer good. The lunches are reasonably priced and Shannon was one of those really, really smart good foodie kind of person who understands the nuances of food pairings and can dial it in just right. My wife loved her salad and the gluten free options. When the front of the house is this finely tuned and the back of the house is turning out an outstanding product you know you'll be back when next in Nampa, which wasn't as far away as I remember now.

• Visited July 2014

Caswell Beach, North Carolina
“Should be rated number 1 !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Everything we had was great. My wife and I usually sit at the bar, due to getting a seat quicker. The atmosphere was also great, with very high ceilings and a great open air feeling. The chicken that my wife had was very good and the prime ribeye was also very good. Neither one of us could eat everything. Thanks Trip Advisor for letting us know about this place.

Visited July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic restaurant surprise in Nampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Not expecting to find anything special while in Nampa,ID for a horse show, we checked TripAdvisor and came across Brick29. Sounded promising but as soon as we got to the door we knew we had stumbled across something special - the smells from the kitchen were fantastic.

We were not disappointed - everything our large group tried from the menu resulted in rave reviews, only to be matched by the service. We came back the next night for more.

The atmosphere is informal with entertaining but unobtrusive live music and we even found ourselves interacting with other diners, adding to the overall enjoyment.

We will definitely be returning to this establishment and can truthfully say that they provided some of the best restaurant meals we have ever had!

• Visited June 2014
Kansas City, Kansas
“Real Gem in the heart of Nampa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had fantastic service, and the food was quite enjoyable. Truly a gem in the heart of Nampa, especially with so few options.

• Visited May 2014
Nampa, Idaho
“Fabulous Bistro Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I typically do not order chicken dishes in restaurants but Brick 29 is the exception. It is the best chicken I have ever had, moist, flavorful, and the polenta is amazing. You will not be disappointed if you choose this dish.

• Visited April 2014