“Wonderful experience, staff and rooms!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center to your Saves list
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4104 E Flamingo Ave, Nampa, ID 83687   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Nampa
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Wonderful experience, staff and rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We recently spent several nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa. The room was very comfortable. The staff was helpful and we had absolutely no problems checking in. Our reservations always go smoothly as we make them on the Priority Club website. Thanks for another wonderful stay and we'll be back!

The rooms facing the interstate are very noisy at night.

I would suggest that they change the bass of the beds in their ADA compliant/wheelchair accessible rooms so that instead of having them sit on a solid base they would have traditional bed frames on wheels or a more open structure underneath it. Many wheelchair users use a type of lift called a Hoyer Lift to transfer out of our wheelchairs. In order to use it to get in and out of bed the two "legs" of the lift slide underneath the bed on it's own wheels. The bed bases that are solid don't allow the use of this device and it makes transferring very difficult. I'd be happy to provide more information if you need it.

Thanks again! We love your hotels and the ADA rooms are great!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I sure appreciate the time you spent to review our property so highly. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff. I feel our staff sets us apart from out competitors. We are addressing the ADA room issue that you spoke about. I am happy that you enjoy our ADA rooms. Please introduce yourself to me on your next stay. I would love to meet you.

ph. 208-466-4045
em. robs@inntrusted.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Pittsburg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I travel for work and always try to stay in Holiday inn express, they are all just a little bit different, the one in Nampa stands out above all the rest, Big flat screen TV's, Big mini fridge, Big microwave oven, Big spacious rooms, (seeing a pattern?) Super friendly staff, quite rooms, hot breakfast, fast free Internet connection! A great place to stay, on the edge of Nampa, five minutes from Meridian, ten minutes from Boise with easy hwy access, and a few good restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms on different floors they were all great!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

John,

Thank you for writing such a terrific review of our property. Our hotel does have more spacious rooms than any other hotel in our competitive set. In fact we have uncharacteristically large rooms. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. However, I am more happy that you found our staff "super friendly". I believe that our staff is what truly sets our hotel apart from our competition. We always strive to provide the best customer service and to make every guest feel like our house is their home. Next time you stay with us, please look me up. I would love to meet you.

ph. 208-466-4045
em. robs@inntrusted.com
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Really a very nice hotel, with great rooms. Very new, just off the main highway, so very accessible. The place is pretty new, I would have rated it excellent if only HI Expess had the same beds they use at Hampton Inns!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our hotel. We pride ourselves in giving each guest the best service available and to make their stay memorable. Next time you stay with us please feel free to look me up. I would love to meet you in person.

Mead, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a frequent travelor and am a regular at the Holiday Inn Express in Nampa. They provide top notch service and always "roll out the red carpet" when I am there. They are always friendly, quick, and make sure I get exactly what I need. George, in particular, is always professional and acts more like a concierge: providing me information about the town, good restaurants, local gyms, etc. 5 Star rating for this level of hotel!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Chris,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our property. We just treasure George also. George has proven himself to be valued support to our hotel and always strives to provide our guests with the best service that can be found. I am very happy to hear that you are taken care of while a guest at our hotel. Our guests are like family. If there is ever anything i can do to make your stay more pleasant, please feel free to ask and I will always try to accomodate your request.

Director of Sales & Marketing
208-466-4045
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The rooms are modern and fresh and clean. We were there for our son's college graduation and held a small reception in the lobby/eating area. "Z" was most helpful in making sure we had what we needed and even made coffee for our guests. Breakfast is always good with much variety and kept clean and stocked.

Room Tip: Can get a good deal on Travelocity and other sites but can't always get your preferences that wa...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We strive to always treat our guests as welcome family. I am so glad to hear that Z was accommodating with your reception. We love going the extra mile for our guests. Please come back and visit us again, we'd love to have you back.

Sincerely
Rob Schopke
Director of Sales and Marketing.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Nampa Idaho
Puyallup
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

This hotel is new and the entryway and great room are both beautiful. The front desk service was wonderful, even changed our room to one on the ground level to accommodate our dog and her frequent trips outside. Upon entering the room, I noticed right away how clean everything was. I love the high ceilings, bedding (no old school comforters for us!), roomy bathroom and they even had a little mini sink, fridge and microwave-so convenient for filling the dog bowl and our water bowls without having to go into the bathroom. The fridge was perfect for storing our breakfast food for later since we weren't ready to eat until after the breakfast was done being served. I have always, always had good experiences with HIE, and by far this was one of the best ones yet!! WELL DONE!

Room Tip: If you don't want freeway noise, request one on the parking lot side of the hotel. Our room face...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property and customer service. We strive everyday to better our service. If there is anything I can do for you in future stays, please don't hesitate to look me up.

Rob Schopke
Director os Sales and Marketing.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Another Express built on cheap-[--] property that has lost touch with their customer's needs and the purpose of a hotel. Built next to the highway; I found the road noise to be unacceptable. The beds and pillows are cheap low quality junk, the shower head didn't work, the breakfast bar was almost empty. What a miserable start to the day. I can't get the image of the old commercial out of my head "Should have stayed at a Holiday Express" YEAH RIGHT!!!

The front desk offered to move me to a quieter room away from the highway but it was too late; I had already moved myself to the Hampton across the the highway.

As a Platinum Priority Club Member and a busy road warrior, I need these small city hotels to offer comfort. This place sure failed.

• Stayed April 2013
Schopke, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satisfaction. I am the Director of Sales & Marketing for the hotel. We are extremely sensitive to our guests needs and make every effort to make our guests comfortable and their stay wonderful. I do wish you have made the problem known when it was happening, so we could have taken care of you immediately.

I am very proud of all our staff. Each member of the staff takes great pride in providing our guests the very best service. Please allow me to prove just how fantastic our hotel and staff is. I would like to offer you a complimentary stay at our Hotel. I will put you on the non-freeway side, which is very quiet and I will pick up your bill. Please contact me at 208-466-4045.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel
Nampa Idaho
208-466-4045

P.S. Please do allow me to make it up to you.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center? Share your experiences!