“Best in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place is a very pleasant surprise in downtown Nampa! Upon walking in, I thought I was in Portland or Seattle! Atmosphere and food are over the top!

100% Recommend
Grand Junction, Colorado
“What a pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Tripadvisor did not let me down! This place is a hidden treasure. I enjoyed the Artichoke Bruschetta for an appetizer and Lamb Pasta for the entree.

If you happen to be in Nampa or the Boise area and need a delicious, quiet getaway...this is THE spot!

• Visited September 2013
Sun City Center, Florida
“Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant in a historic building in the middle of Nampa was well worth the trip! The food was well seasoned and cooked to perfection. The service was excellent and the waitress suggestions were helpful!

Chandlers Ford
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went here with a work colleague recently after reading the reviews on trip advisor. We shared an appetiser - humous - which was more than enough for both of us. Well presented, tasty and served with a smile. I had steak which I asked for Pittsburgh style but not too red. US steaks tend to be thicker than European and the steak was too rare for me. I asked them to butterfly it and give it a quick sear. This was done promptly and followed up to ensure it was what I wanted. It was very good! I couldn't manage a desert!

I really enjoyed my experience. It lived up to the billing! The menu was good, it was reasonably priced and tasty. I would recommend it. If I had to find any fault it was being kept waiting for a couple of minutes when we arrived. I will return for the lamb shank. Oh, and the chicken.

Kuna Id
“Want something Inexpensive, but Heavenly?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Never ate at this place, but had good reviews. Voted one of Boise Best, but not in Boise. My Wife and I had two different kinds of Salads, Both were Great!. My Wife Diana had the Eggplant dish, It was truly amazing. I had the Pork Cheeks. Just as they sound, they are the cheeks of the pig. A delicacy that normally weigh 3-5 oz a piece. They have a very rich flavor. I have never had them before, I thought I was in Heaven. They melted in your Mouth. Even my wife thought they were wonderful. I can't give this place enough Praise. Oh, we went right after work, so we didn't know what to expect. Had we of known, we would have Dressed up. This is a Fine Dining Place, but they never said a word, and waited on us hand over foot. I have had meals that cost more, but they haven't got a review from me! My wife Diana and I will continue to go to this place from now on!!!