“Worst Chinese I've ever had” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #107 of 172 Restaurants in Nampa
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Worst Chinese I've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 NEW

This food had NO flavor and the choices are better off the shelf a Winco Foods! The BBQ pork was like a tube of rubber. Chicken was all breading. We got a huge bowl of sweet & sour to cover everything up. Also each dish came with cheap teaspoon to serve to entre.

• Visited December 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Nampa, Idaho
“Not a fan!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Not a fan at all. Slow service, food that didnt look edible or taste very good. Hard to find good Chinese food in Idaho but this is on the bottom of my list.

• Visited October 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“DONT EAT HERE I PROMISE ITS NO GOOD!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2014

My husband and I moved here from Washington and decided to try out a local Chinese restaurant and we so picked Hong Kong, what a mistake, anyways we got delivery that took am hour to arrive and cost way to much. The chow main it's indescribable it didn't even get touched by either off us. It arrived at room temperature and the only thing that was edible was the rice and that wasn't even good.

El Centro, California
“This is not a fair review!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

My wife and I have been coming here for a couple of years since moving from down south. The problem is that I have not been able to get past the Triple Delight plate that is on the top of the list of house specialties. Every time we go there and it is our favorite Asian restaurant, we keep trying to try something different but no luck.
We went last night (Monday) and really enjoyed the dinning experience there. The staff is wonderful and the service is excellent.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“DO NOT ORDER DELIVERY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Delivery time reported at 30 to 45 minutes quickly turned to an hour and then only partial of the order was delivered. The driver reported another driver would bring the remainder of order and a half an hour later I called to inquire about delivery as I still did not have my entire order. The worker reported they were short handed and apologized for the error in the order. He assured me the driver was on the way. Twenty minutes later I called again and asked for the supervisor. Her response to my concern was 'what do you want me to do about it?'. How unfortunate as this was my second poor experience in a row. I will not give my service to this restaurant again and will make sure all my family and friends are aware of my experience. I finally received the remainder of the order over two hours from the original order time. Everyone else in the house had finished dinner and gone to bed. Not a good experience with this restaurant!

• Visited August 2014