“Excellent place to spend a night.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Nampa
“Excellent place to spend a night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very clean & pleasant with charming front desk staff. The Fairfield Inn may be a new hotel or has been very well cared for. The front desk staff was helpful with dinner suggestions. The bed was nice, clean and comfortable. I especially like the new crinkley top spread/ sheet.

• Stayed August 2013
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise-Nampa, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Can be tricky to get to but, once you're there, it's not a problem traveling back & forth. Clean, usually quiet but walls are thin so not so peaceful when a neighbor doesn't watch their noise levels. Since I slept in, I'm not familiar with the continental breakfast options and/or quality. The beds are comfy and the staff is helpful & friendly.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for the review, we look forward to your next stay with us!
Pleasant Hill, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here recently. Nice, newer place, great location, clean comfortable rooms, great work out room and indoor pool.

My big pet peeve was that the hallways smelled like cow manure. ALOT of cow manure. Very strong and pronounced. Someone told me there was a factory nearby that generated a smell across the area like manure, or, it could have been the cows next to the property.

Either way, maybe the folks who own the place are just so accustomed to the smell don't notice it. I did, and so did some of the other folks who stayed here.

I imagine that a modest investment in quality air filters would resolve the issue indoors, which would really make a difference, otherwise the place is going to continue to stink..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This July (2013) I was driving one of my 40 year old restored British Sportscars from Denver to Oregon for the National Meet. This was my overnight stop in Boise on my way and it was a Welcomed Oasis. When I arrived, the manager seeing how hot and exhausted I was from driving a non a/c car through Utah, immediately offered me a cold bottle of water even before checking in. Check in was smooth and faultless even with me staying on points. My room was excellent! Very pleasantly appointed, nice colors and art on the walls, a fully functional air conditioner that had been turned on to cool the room and a comfortable bed. As usual for a Marriott property, the room was spotlessly clean! The bathroom supplies were welcome and the shower and water pressure were just as they should be.
There were lots of dinner options available in the area. The staff was very friendly, breakfast was good and plentiful.
I had previously stayed at another Fairfield in another state and was not impressed but this time I was so pleased with this property and the folks that ran it that I made sure I booked it for my return trip. If you are in the Boise / Nampa area this is a good choice

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
MANAGERNAMPA, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise-Nampa, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review, we are glad you had a great time at our property and look forward to seeing you again!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

We booked through hotels.com for a 5 night stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites in Boise-Nampa Idaho. LESSON LEARNED do not book through hotels.com unless you are sure that we will like the hotel and stay the whole time. We sure to read the fine print on your reservation with hotels.com. Once you check into a hotel you at the mercy of the hotel if you need or want to check out early. The hotel does not have to refund you any money for nights that you do not use and if you check out early. The hotel had very noisy big air conditioner units outside the bedroom windows that ran basically all night and day. The head shrug . treatment was the response from the desk personnel when I inquired about a solution. Hotels.com did not say anything to me when I called to complain and say I was going to check out of the hotel. I was advised to check out then call hotels.com. The hotels.com told me that there was no one at the property that could deal with my checking out early and hotels.com was advised to call back on a Monday. Wow no manager on call. After three more calls to hotelsl.com the hotel refused to refund my money due to that I had checked in so did not have to refund my unused nights.

Room Tip: do not use hotels.com if there is any chance you will need to check out early and check out the cond...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review and bringing this issue to our guest’s attention. As you have pointed out it is very important to understand the details of what you are getting when you book a travel site like Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, etc. as they have very specific requirements that must be adhered to. Unfortunately once a reservation is booked through one of these sites everything is handled through them and we have very little we can do on property in the way of making any changes to your reservation. We strongly suggest booking on Marriott.com or by calling the property directly so that you have the most flexibility when staying with us.

Thank you again for the review.
Washougal, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This Fairfield Inn is a very nice hotel, right off I-84, but yet quiet. The inn is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Our room was a nice size, well appointed (but no fridge!) and had a comfortable bed. The price was very, very competitive!

The one concern I have is the difficulty in getting to the hotel, despite it's right at the exit. You have to turn on Midland Blvd., which is poorly marked and dimly lit at night.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to the Boise area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very helpful making the reservations, and then changing them. Three hotel was clean and comfortable. The amenities fit the bill and the breakfast was fresh and top tier. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise-Nampa? Share your experiences!