“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Nampa
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My daughter, two granddaughters and I stayed in Nampa for 4 nights. We thought the room was very nice and clean. Just disappointed it did not have a mini-fridge; with 2 small children it would have helped. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed the continental breakfast - great selections. And the granddaughters enjoyed the pool. I was a little disappointed that when I booked on line my credit card was charged immediately for the entire stay with no option for changes or cancellations. The explanation I received was confusing and did not make me feel better. We would stay again though.

Room Tip: We were on the bottom floor and it was great with 2 little ones. The last day there was someone abo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here as well as many family members over the weekend for my wedding. What a great hotel and all of the employees were great and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Great Marriott property, staff was very professional and the rooms were clean and the breakfast was also very good.

Bixby, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very clean, updated, and great staff. Will stay there again when I return on business.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tacoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I try to always stay at Marriott properties as they have an excellent loyalty program and I travel a lot on business. I had business in Nampa, so I stayed at this hotel. The room was comfortably appointed and there was a nice selection at the free breakfast. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is not as solidly built as other Marriott properties--I could hear through the walls and when someone heavily walked down the hall, it was noticeable. Since there weren't a lot of people in the hotel when I stayed there, this wasn't a problem.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The thermostat in our room was not working properly, and I reported the problem -- service and a solution could not have been better! Insulation between rooms does not seem to be as good as at some other Fairfield Inns: We could hear our next door neighbor have a sneezing fit. Otherwise, our king suite was nicely maintained and very clean. The bed was comfortable, as I expect from a Marriott property. I appreciated the mixed fruits in fruit juice at the breakfast bar (I have seen those at only one other property).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I along with another couple shared a room with two queen beds. The room was very spacious and clean. Good location to shops and restaurants and interstate. I would stay here again if I was passing through town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Boise-Nampa? Share your experiences!