“Reputation is not warranted” 2 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Moscow, Idaho
“Reputation is not warranted”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a place that everyone talks about and I just do not get it. I heard about how great this place was long before I moved here. When I first tried the breakfast here I was dissapointed- I thought "Really?" But, I always try places 2 or 3 times. Well I have been to the breakfast club about 2 dozen times, and every time I am left with the same feeling. Either that or "Glad I didnt pay" due to this being "the only place to get a good breakfast in Moscow" (A common quote). Lets see- overpriced, small portions, stale bread- no, Im not joking. more often than not, all the bread/toast at the breakfast goes uneated because it is always stale. Of corse, it could be worse- you could go to Sharies or Dennys.

Visited September 2012

Long Beach, California
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had a Sunday Brunch. This place is really good and people already know that so be ready to wait for atleast 30 min on weekends for breakfast.
We got a baggy bunny Benedict and veggie omelet with toasts. Food is good.
I really wish they had more options with chicken or fish (salmon) with Benedict.
Service was very fast and great.
Overall must visit if you around this area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buhl, Idaho
“You have to eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

A Moscow favorite, the Breakfast Club has a super staff and amazing food. You can't go wrong with any choice and the atmosphere is cozy and fun. Make it a must when you are in Moscow!

Visited October 2012
idaho
“Always good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Big portions! Great value and always consistent. Long lines but coffee is free outside. Avoid game day weekends unless you don't mind waiting.

Visited July 2012
Nampa, Idaho
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love the location in the downtown city of Moscow, I love their food, their prices and friendly and quick staff.

Visited August 2012