I stayed here a couple weeks ago with my boyfriend and it was a very relaxed evening. The pool and sauna were very enjoyable considering the fact that I had a long week of classes! The room offered movies that had to be purchased at a reasonable price, also you can get food delivered to your room I ordered domino's and it got to my room fairly quick. One huge factor that I absolutely loved from this hotel is that dogs/pets are allowed, if your a pet lover as I am you will find this very convenient because a lot of hotels in the Moscow/Pullman area do not allow pets in their hotels. There is a fee to pay which I thought was affordable the fee was twenty dollars and they give you treats for your pet! one thing I didn't like so much about my night here was the noise of their ac's they made a type of noise that kept me up I'm a light sleeper which was why I did not like this other than that my stay was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business and leisure guests alike will love staying a the centrally located and newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn - situated just minutes away from Pullman, Washington and Moscow's historic downtown, which makes it perfect for visiting both the University of Idaho and Washington State University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Inn Moscow Pullman Hotel Moscow
- Best Western Moscow
- Moscow Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn Moscow, Idaho