“SOOO friendly !!! GREAT FOOD !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 76 restaurants in Moscow
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Moscow, Idaho, United States
“SOOO friendly !!! GREAT FOOD !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hands down one of my FAVORITE places to go! SUCH a friendly place to go, clean environment, fast service, great food, good beer selection, it's everything I want in a restaurant !!! I actually attended the 2nd Annual Smoky Mountain "Mountainfest" that is really a Brewfest attached to the restaurant. *Hint* this is ONLY at the Moscow restaurant, not anywhere else currently! They are so innovative!!! I've met so many great people there, Cameron Christianson, Andrew Medina, and I even got to meet one of the higher ups: John Ryan. SUCH a great crew. From great people to great food, you cannot go wrong with Moscow Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill !!!! 5-STAR!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Brandon-

Thanks for the awesome review! The Moscow team has a lot to be very proud of, they have been doing a great job and it is all made easier when they have great customers too! Thanks again for recognizing their efforts.

75% Recommend
“So yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Favorite restaurant in the Palouse! The pizza is sooo good! Even their salads are good!

Visited August 2011
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
j-

Happy to hear you love the pizza and salads. Thanks for putting us on your short list of places to eat!

Director of Food & Beverage
West Richland
“Nice place for a group”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I ordered a calzone but didn't pay attention to what was actually IN the calzone. Anyway, was disapointed, thought I had ordered a garlic chicken w/white sauce but it came with red sauce. LOTS of red sauce. Yuck. Anyway, my bad but the waiter didn't try to fix it either so that is why I rated as I did. The others in my group were satisfied with their meals. We were told that our dogs could have sat with us on the outside eating area. That would have been nice.

Visited June 2012
Pullman, Washington
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Smoky Mountain has great food and service. There burgers are terrific. My favorite is the house burger with blue cheese and bacon!

Visited May 2012
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Cherri-
Idaho
“Love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

We have eaten here several times and have been pleased with the food and service. Last time our 7 year old left something behind and they had it waiting for us when we called.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Jewel333-

Thanks for the nice review. I was glad to hear the crew went the extra mile for you, sometimes it is the little things that make the difference. Thanks again for choosing Smoky Mountain, we appreciate it!