“Business trip” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Spokane, United States
“Business trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Met all my needs and expectations, close to all the companies I deal with and centrally located for my own needs like meals and supplies, very quite the internet could be faster but was ok. I do hate this survey though they want you to complete a whole paragraph I can get my opinion in much fewer words.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! We love serving our corporate guests and we're happy you chose to stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next business trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pleasant Grove, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stopped at this hotel on my way to Washington and I have to say it was a perfect stay. Everyone was warm and welcoming, the room was big and very clean. Breakfast was great. I couldn't have asked for a better stop along the way. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
BWRamaInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for stopping in along your way. It was a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to see you again.
Heyburn, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Always clean and helpful They always seem to care about my stay. They have remodel there exercising area. Up graded a lot of the motel. Tim and crew have worked hard in upgrading a lot of things. Jeff is always improving staff and actions.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! It is always a pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to your next stay.
Kaysville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

While the help at the front desk was friendly and helpful, including recognizing BW Diamond status the room was a disappointment. Cleanliness was an issue, hairs and dirt in the standard easily skimmed over areas. Somewhat dated room / carpet and decor will probably be 3-4 yrs from update but needs it now. I stayed one night so that I could check it out. Canceled the future reservation. Too many options for close to the same $ so it is just time to move on. Seems the BW plus by the airport is a real BW Plus.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi rooms are on the corners
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
BWRamaInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our property on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to serve you. We have a great property that is being updated all the time and a great housekeeping crew. Come back and give us another chance. You'll be glad you did.
Nampa, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The room I stayed in by far past my expectations. Friendly staff that was very helpful and glad to help. A nice pool area and fitness room to cover all of my needs. And the breakfast was one of the better ones I've had at a best western.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BWRamaInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Meridian
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was my 3ed time staying at this hotel and my last. The room wasn't vacuumed and the bed was made with the crumbs from my granddaughter. I was very surprised to see the crumbs were still in the bed the next night. Also, I had to ask for yogurt since the container was empty.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was sorry to hear you encountered an issue on your stay with us. We pride ourselves on having the best crew and the cleanest rooms in the business. Come on back. I promise you a far superior stay.
Spokane, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went to see my daughter and pick out dresses for her wedding. Stayed at the Best Western Rama Inn, the staff couldn't have been more helpful when I needed an extra blanket or help with breakfast, made me feel like they cared, I like people that care. Thanks staff!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWRamaInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! It was a pleasure to have you with us and we're happy you enjoyed your stay and gratified that the staff was a big part of that enjoyment. We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Rama Inn? Share your experiences!