“Nice place, my new home away from home, when in Boise.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Meridian
Issaquah, Washington
“Nice place, my new home away from home, when in Boise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stayed here for a work trip, nice place, very clean, super friendly staff.

No real road noise to speak of, the room was... The standard Courtyard room, that I'm used to (which I like).

Availability for the room was good, and the price was in line with what I expected.

The proximity to the businesses that I visited was excellent, within walking distance, if I felt like it.

Restaurant choices were plentiful, some were within walking distance, if I felt like it.

Room A/C was quiet, did not loud & abruptly cycle on and off during the night to wake me up.

Bed was very comfortable, better then most.

Thank you.

Stayed July 2014
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Guest
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience on Tripadvisor. Our staff works very hard to make our hotel feel like a home away from home. I look forward to having you stay with us when you business brings you back to Boise.
Thanks again for being our guest!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
weston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Laurie was the best very helpful she is definitely an asset to the Hotel and the hotel.
I can safe enough great things about my stay except that I stay about 30 days a year on the road and this one was one of the very best for me. I will always stay here when traveling through the area.
The hotel itself is stunning and beautifully clean with a great court yard.. There is a small army of people who work from dawn just to keep everything pristine and always with a smile.
The rooms are All are spacious and very well maintained very well.
I can honestly say this hotel is in a league of it's own. The staff are superbly trained. Everyone from the manager to the cleaner greets you with a smile and a good morning.

Room Tip: Ask laurie for a great room location.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Traveler

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Courtyard Boise West/Meridian.

We take great pride in ensuring we exceed our guest‘s expectations at every turn and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the interaction with our staff. We look forward to your next visit to area and experience more of the Courtyard Team!
Kennesaw, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Meridian offers a lot of hotel choices, for example next to this Courtyard there is a Hampton Inn (highly recommend), Towne Place and others. This Courtyard is not as nice as the one 10 mins down the road in Boise. There is significant road noise, lots of loud road construction, and limited services. Rooms are typical Courtyard and service is average at best.

Room Tip: Select a room on upper floor away from road construction and lobby bar
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Guest
You indicated in your TripAdvisor survey that you found our rooms and surrounding road construction noisy. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest ‘satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. Not sure how long ago your visit was or if you were about to enjoy our recently update our lobby area. Included were the additions many more food and beverage options along with Starbuck available anytime during your stay.
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I wish most Marriott’s or any hotel actually were this full-service!!

Wonderful lobby environment. Great little bar. Just beyond best service!! We had beers, some great food (included steak, sea-food and other meals you would only expect at a fancy restaurant!!)

The rooms were comfortable. Very clean.

The ONLY place I’d stay in Boise!!

Wish most places I go were as “home” as this!!

Room Tip: Bottom floor is fine and quick access to lobby.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear TripAdvisor Guest

We take great pride in ensuring we exceed our guest‘s expectations at every turn and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the interaction with our staff. Our new Bistro Plus Menu does offer a wide seelection which should please every taste. We have added some summer beer selections which you should check out during your next swing through.

We look forward to your next visit to area and experience more of what the Courtyard Team has to offer!
Herriman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is very nice and clean and very well appointed. Patio in the back with gas fire pit and
seating area as well as the Cafe and large lounge area.
I would highly recommend staying on the top floor, the hotel was pretty full and I ended up on the second floor where the room was very nice but it was pretty loud with slamming doors and
could here the people above me late at night. I had to wear ear plugs to finally sleep.

The staff is great and attentive, but for a good night sleep pick the top floor.

Room Tip: This is right off the freeway and easy access to restaurants, But again pick the upper floor for noi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Guest
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to discuss your recent visit to the Courtyard Boise West Meridian. We too agree the hotel is placed with easy access from the local highway and is easy to get around to anywhere in the city. We hope to have you with very soon on the next trip to the Boise area. Thanks again for being our guest!
Bellflower, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This is not a family welcome environment. If you have kids, this is not the place. I have 2 girls; 4 and 1. After swimming they were hungry and their bistro was closed. What restaurant doesn't have room service. The lady at the front tells me "the market is open" I want to feed my girls food not snacks.. I'm beyond pissed.. We are from California and we will never stay here again. Wished we would've stayed at the Hyatt hotel in Boise..

• Stayed June 2014
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Erika U
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience with the Courtyard Boise West Meridian. It was disappointing to hear of your frustration over the hours of the Restaurant. The goal is always to exceed your expectations and I apologize that we fell short. To help with what is available during off Restaurant hours, there are Salads, Sandwiches, Fresh Fruit, and desserts in our Marketplace now 24 hours. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Bellingham, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Road noise heard from inside room is excessive even at night. I used earplugs because I travel a lot and it didn't help. I got very little sleep.

Other than that everything was good. Location other than the road noise is good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
rsterry, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Andrea M
Thank you for sharing your recent visit with TripAdvisor. We do apologize that the street noise affected your stay and overall comfort. We have several different room configurations as well as several locations to those rooms as I am confident we can place you in a room allowing a quiet and comfortable experience. Please let us know as we want everyone who stays with us with us to feel like you are among friends.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian? Share your experiences!