“Too much sweet BBQ sauce...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Austin Tx
“Too much sweet BBQ sauce...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011 via mobile

Stopped here after a long day of driving. The pulled pork was very good. The sausage, beef ribs, chicken were fine, but those were smothered in a sweet sticky BBQ sauce. We really prefer meat with no sauce... The sides - cole slaw, potato sauce, steak fries - were fine, nothing special.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Meridian, Idaho
“Best restaurant in Meridian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

I've been going to Goodwood for a long time and have NEVER had a bad experience. Food is always top of the line, service is wonderful, and the cleanliness is above reproach. The ribs are to die for, the beef brisket is always tender and juicy, the hamburgers are the best.

• Visited May 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

Friendly service, nice atmosphere, and tasty food. I bought a bottle of the bbq sauce to go.

• Visited April 2011
Corvallis, OR
“The epitomy of customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2010

I cannot vouch for any Goodwood but the one in Boise but they are amazing and are the most customer friendly restaurant I have ever been to! We live 10 hours from this restaurant but whenever we head east it is a requirement by my family including my two 6' 4" boys that we eat there. I have a meeting in Boise every 3rd year and the last two meetings they have delivered carry out to my hotel room or, as they did yesterday, to the airport terminal for me to bring home. The smile on my youngest son when I showed up last night back in western Oregon with a full rack of Baby Back and Full rack of St. Louis ribs was priceless. They are the best people and their food is excellent too. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Boise, Idaho
“Best Barbeque in Boise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

Love this place! We eat here regularly and haven't been disappointed yet! Love the ribs and delicious sides. The pecan sweet potatoes and potato salad are yummy. The onion rings are to die for! Overall delicious food and good service : )