“GREAT sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Description: I think you have got all I can submit to you, wonderful dining
Boise
“GREAT sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nicely done interior -- reminds me of Cracker Barrel, with the great down-home decorations. The breads to choose from for the sandwiches are spectacular. One of our neighbors who is a bake-from-scratch enthusiast, and very discriminating on that front, goes to Kneaders for their breads. Good soups grace their menu as well.

Visited March 2013

“Overload”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

The menu and food is excellent dont get me wrong. The food prices are a little high for just a sandwich. The store on the other hand... it needs to go on tlc for hoarding.. omg... i feel closterfobic...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I each had soup and sandwiches. They were delicious and flavorful. We hate the busy Eagle rd location but will definitely return for the great food and cute atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Meridian, Idaho
“This ought to require a prescription or license or permit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

A truly dangerous bakery. Yeah, all the coodies and pastries and breads are really tasty and made on premises, but the reason you should go is for the French Toast. You can get eclairs and brownies and muffins as chasers, but get the French Toast. And get there early, they often sell out.

Visited October 2012
Camas, Washington
“Delicious sammies, but messy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I love their cafe' sandwiches & the "Kneaders sauce" they use (I think it's a mustard & sour cream mix). The only thing is that they slather it on so heavily that it's dripping out of the sandwich...making it super messy to eat. Other than that, they have fresh ingredients & their bread is so yummy. The rye is my favorite! Whenever, I don't feel like "fast food"...I grab a to-go order in the drive through and I'm on my way with some quality food.

• Visited November 2012