“yummy food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Weiser, Idaho
“yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was my second time here and it was just as good. I had the lunch special which was pizzia and a salad. The food is all fresh and hot. Busy place but service was fast. Attentive servers. The prices are what you expect close to Boise area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Meridian, Idaho
“Way downhill since my last visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My last trip to Flatbread was positive, with good pizza and mediocre service. This time...it's safe to say that I won't be returning. I ordered the Pick 2 lunch for $9.95, and got 2 margherita pizzettas. Each pizzetta was roughly 6" in diameter. The taste though, was just plain bad. The crust was chewy, much like a thick pita bread. The wood-fired oven had blackened the bottom. My pizza had an abundance of tomato sauce and basil, but not a lot of cheese...which left it to be a soggy mess. I ate one pizzetta because I was starving, but the other didn't get touched. The waitress never asked how our meal was, topped off my water once and didn't split our check.

What's worse: after I ran a few errands and still had pizza on my mind, I stopped for a $5 pizza to go, and it was DELICIOUS compared to the certified pizza I had at Flatbread.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Meridian, Idaho
“rather poor in my opinion”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My experience was lackluster at best. I ordered the Bianco Magnifico. It came burnt (really blackened on the bottom)....in which the oil from the pizza caused it to marinate in a sort of burnt stew. Also, important to note that the size of the pizzas are quite small. Basically, food was poor, and left broke and hungry. There are better options out there.......Avoid.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

They have great pizza, and the salads are very good as well. fun atmosphere, good service. There is outdoor seating for summer time, which is great. Service is prompt.

Visited March 2014
Meridian, Idaho
“Nice restaurant option in downtown Meridian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I've been to Flatbread a few times, and it's a good place to eat. The pizza is pretty close to what you'd eat in Italy, which is nice considering we're in Idaho! (It is a whole lot more expensive than the pizza I ate in Italy though!) The service is usually pretty good, although sometimes you'll have to flag down your waiter for refills on water or soda.

Happy hour is the best time to eat or drink here...go for a $3 pizzette.

• Visited December 2013