We have stayed here twice, and never had any complaints about the room. The outdoors, halls,etc. are showing much wear, and little maintenance. The breakfast is terrible. We were told upon arriving that there was no gravy for the gravy/biscuits, and no batter for waffles. Likewise, no english muffins, and some of the cold cereal bins were out. The hostess arrived, and ripped the cereal bags open with her mouth, and then wiped saliva off her lips! Bananas soon arrived, being held under her upper arms. The food space was filthy, the salt container was full of gravy, etc. The front desk lady who checked us in was nice, but the check-out indiv. was non-communicative. I asked where the ice machine was, and was pointed in a direction. When I returned to point out it was not working, the response was "I know". Poorly run establishment.
- Also Known As:
- The Western Mountain Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites McCall, Idaho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly the Western Mountain Lodge) In the heart of McCall Idaho and the heartland of the west, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites offers all the beauty of the outdoors within the city limits. Nestled among the mountains and lakes, rivers and wide-open spaces, you will experience all the adventures of this year-round playground in Valley County. Start your day with our Deluxe Breakfast - with Biscuits & Gravy! We also serve Hard Boiled Eggs, Hot Waffles, Yogurt, Fresh Whole Fruit, and Assorted Bagels, Cereal, Muffins. You will love our breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.